[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What can i make with these ingredients for dinner Its all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20161126_204955.jpg (1005KB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161126_204955.jpg
1005KB, 2592x1944px
What can i make with these ingredients for dinner

Its all i have in my house
>>
Looks like you can make some mi goreng with vegemite and hash browns
>>
Get a spoon and just eat the jar of Vegemite like a boss
>>
hash brown starter
noodles main
chuck the vegemite
>>
Cancer
>>
Fucking attention seeking poofter cunt
>>
>>8311198
oh fuck off little insecure faggot.

You wouldn't last two seconds with me.
>>
>>8311172
ump the Vegemite and get some genuine Marmite.

Seriously, you have probably already discovered that half a teaspoon of Marmite(or vegemite) works well in beef flavoured noodles.

I don't know what those weetabix things are but heat 'em up and eat them with you enhanced noodles or cook them and mash them into your noodly mix.

I've made loads of meals with this sort of stuff.
>>
>>8311213
Marmite is feral
>>
>>8311172
Get a spoon and eat the Vegemite straight from the jar. If you can't do that you're not Australian cunt.
>>
>>8311213
>weetbix things
pretty sure those are frozen hash browns
>>
>>8311213
^This

1. Make the Mi goreng noodles
2. On a pan, cook the hash browns (cut them into large strips if you want)
3. Add the noodles to the pan + sauce pack + 1/2 tsp of vegemite
4. Stir until sauces are mixed evenly throughout the noodles
5. Take off heat, transfer to plate, enjoy.
>>
>I made the thread again mum!

fuck off
>>
>>8311172
>britcucks
Worst posters on the board. Worst """""""people"""" on the planet. Get fucked janny/mod, i'll ban evade you fat volunteer faggot shitstain.
>>
>>8311185
>Chuck the Vegemite
>2016
>Not liking Vegemite
>You fucking heathen bitch
>>
>>8313547
Is that right you Amerifat fuck-wit?
Just keep posting your bottom feeder spreads
>>
Spread the vegemite on the hasbrowns and make a sandwich. Cook the mi goreng and eat it sandwich with the hash and veg.
>>
>>8313729
>2016
>Aussie-posting
>Not knowing how to green text properly
You fucking heathen bitch!
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.