/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some good foods and drinks for curing lethargy? I feel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: sloth.jpg (33KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
sloth.jpg
33KB, 460x276px
What are some good foods and drinks for curing lethargy?

I feel tired all the time and can`t be arsed to do anything. I don`t eat shit all the time but I don`t have a particularly good or varied diet.

Anyone experienced lethargy before? I just wanna be that little sloth and curl up on a tree and go to sleep
>>
>>8310571
Eat more fish, nuts, veg/fruit. Also drink a lot of water. Also start exercising faggot.
>>
>>8310571
exercise and creative efforts
fuck off to >>>/adv/
>>
Energy drinks
>>
get plenty of fiber and water. oatmeal is a good breakfast as it has a good supply of carbs but all the fiber keeps you from processing them too fast. so you don't get a sugar bump and then a crash, you just get a good steady supply of energy. read up on glycemic index and try to eat lower glycemic index foods.

even mild dehydration can make you feel tired, so drink lots of plain water. it's ok to drink caffeine and shit, just make sure you're drinking several glasses of water throughout the day.

and like >>8310641 and >>8310632 said, get some exercise. even if it's just walking or doing more shit around the house.

if you're doing all that and are still tired a lot, see a doc.
>>
>>8310571
Lethargy isn't caused so much by diet as its caused by lack of activity.
Your body gets into a downward spiral of inactivity and until you actually create a demand for nutrients through activity, it won't matter what kind of fuel you're feeding it.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.