[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ck/ i was told that animals that suffer before they die taste

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: kosher-cow1.jpg (9KB, 229x185px) Image search: [Google]
kosher-cow1.jpg
9KB, 229x185px
/ck/ i was told that animals that suffer before they die taste worse, is this true? How was this tested.

I have an old gestapo uniform and was considering beating up a cow before executing it to see if it tasted differently.
>>
>>8310189
The Gestapo did not wear uniforms officially, they were supposed to be secret police after all.
>>
>>8310195
are you saying hogans heroes lied to me
>>
>>8310189
No but seriously, studies indicate that's true.

This year, I'm hunting my deer with a gun instead of a bow. I'm getting too old to chase it down for 200 meters through the brush even with a lung/heart shot. A gun put's them away unless you're such a horrible shot you gut shoot them, and I've never done that even with a bow.

So, yeah, I think it's bad for the animal to suffer at all during the kill.
>>
>>8310189
>how was this tested
I am to understand its caused by addrenaline hitting the muscle somehow causing it to taste different.
>>
They taste better
>>
>>8310189
It increases their estrogen levels (from dominance) and turns you into a weak beta cuck
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.