[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there no /alc/ thread? How are you all doing? I'm the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: 1476264435858.jpg (55KB, 453x487px) Image search: [Google]
1476264435858.jpg
55KB, 453x487px
Is there no /alc/ thread?

How are you all doing? I'm the one that occasionally posts and always has klonopin with my liquor.

Totally was crazy on fb last night, best friend says not to talk to him. Other people mad. I'm just sobering up now. And I guess I'll start drinking again.

How bad have you fucked up?
>>
>>8309395
>Facebook
Yeah fuck off with that blogshit and get your shit together.
>>
>>8309405
getting wasted and chatting with friends on fb is a hell of a rollercoaster
>>
>>8309395
You have a problem if your conversation doesnt start with sorry im wasted, js. If they don't know then thats where drama you shouldn't start comes out
>>
>>8309395
>using facebook

kill yourself
>>
>>8309395
ALCOHOL IS THE LEAST OF YOUR PROBLEMS FACEBOOK MAN
>>
>>8309472
didnt see the other thread sorry.

i guess what you guys are saying is i should quit facebook instead?
>>
my roommate informed me that he's switching to wine, because his doctor pinpointed his drinking hard alcohol as the cause of his indigestion/stress. She said it was ok to drink alcohol in other forms besides hard alcohol, even when the hard alcohol is in a mixer at the same level of dilution as beer or wine. Is there anything chemically different between the different forms of alcohol? Because otherwise his doc is spouting bullshit
>>
I got really drunk and did weird sexual stuff yesterday while I was alone. I just kept drinking to try to forget it and it didn't work....
>>
>>8309562
Don't sweat it. Almost everyone on 4chan has been banned from fb. If you spend enough time here and absorb the method of "banter," you probably will be too.
>>
>>8309570
what did you do? i want to try it
>>
>>8309594
It involved a cucumber, lube, panties, lots of red wine, and a mirror. I'll leave the rest up to your imagination
>>
File: 20161125_143327.png (379KB, 1004x828px) Image search: [Google]
20161125_143327.png
379KB, 1004x828px
>>8309395
use the catalog you mong
>>
>>8309579
how do you get banned? like if too many ppl report you?
>>
File: 1401601754006.png (53KB, 211x195px) Image search: [Google]
1401601754006.png
53KB, 211x195px
>>8309623

>That
>Weird

Do you know where you are?
>>
>>8309628
I tried, but i searched 'alc' : (
>>
>>8309630
It's weird for me anon....I'm usually vanilla as fuck
>>
>>8309633
yeah, makes sense this is /h/ the hentai board after all.
>>
Managed to stay impressively sober over the break.
I drank a handle last weekend, then on wednesday I drank about a gallon and a half of beer, havent touched a drop on any days in between.
>>
>>8309630
tell me what you do!!
>>
>>8309623
Waste of a cucumber desu
>>
>>8309646
it wasn't that much of a waste, I used it like 3 times yesterday
>>
>>8309656

You ate it though right?
>>
>>8309658
I didn't.... what I did was degenerate enough for me.
>>
2 shots of vodka in for the night.

who knows how this is going to end? who is to say? starting to feel myself again tho : )
>>
I really feel like I should join this as a general or something. Been drinking 10+ drinks a day for 12 years. That said, I still hold my shit together most nights.

Staying in today, I think. Working on cleaning up my place for once. Place is fucking littered in beer cans. Need to clean up a lot of stuff.

Already dragged out 4 full sized bags of trash full of nothing but beer cans - will probably end up with 9 or so by the end of the night.
>>
>>8309629
call people niggers like the autistic dipshits that use this website do
>>
Hello my alcoholic friends
>>
>>8309725
i just bother girls and am really random and candide and keep talking at them until they tell me to stop or get annoyed etc
>>
>>8309775
well sounds like you're already autistic, now you just need a good dose of racism and you're there!
>>
>>8309795
>muh racism
kill yourself
>>
>>8309395
Ehhh. I'll just stick to session IPAs and weed.
>>
>>8309795
i guess so
>>
>>8309693
do you work? do you live alone? and do you mean 10 cans of beer or 10 drinks? how has it effected your health
>>
anyone else have really sore joints? sore body?

physically i feel extremely awful :(
>>
>>8309564
no, but it depends how much mixer you are using
drinking half liquor half mixer is will be around 40 proofish which is more than any wine you can get
if your friend only had one quarter liquor it would be lower proof than most wines so i wouldn't have thought there would be any problems with that
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.