[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My parents are getting Bob Evan's for Thanksgiving

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1479947797540.png (21KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1479947797540.png
21KB, 900x900px
My parents are getting Bob Evan's for Thanksgiving
What am I in for?
>>
>>8305357
Start by killing yourself, frogposting faggot
>>
>>8305363
you didnt answer the question
>>
>>8305369
Kill
Yourself
Faggot
>>
>>8305357
Fuck off
>>
Mom mom mixes Campbell's cream-of-whatever soups together to make "gravy." It could be worse, OP. I offered to cook this year and was turned down in a fury of insecurity...or so was my interpretation of her mood and attitude.
>>
>>8305381
ew why would she do that
>>
>>8305407
If we're being honest...it's not terrible. I don't know why she does it. She throws some chicken stock with it. I suppose the texture does vaguely resemble that of gravy. Of course mom has never cooked a turkey, or at least I've never seen it. She buys one pre cooked. As a grown up I discovered that mom doesn't know how to cook. I doubt she knows how to make gravy.
>>
>>8305415
iktf
My mom growing up only made shit like tilapia
she couldn't cook and neither could my step mom
I was raised on fastfood and ate mcdonalds like ever other night
My godly metabolism fended off all the fat though
>>
>>8305357
I have never heard of this. How does it compare to Denny's and Cracker Barrel?
>>
>>8305439
Oh god, my mom discovered Tilapia when I was in college. I came home one summer to the horror. We got a lot of chicken nuggets, frozen pizza, boxed lasagna, etc...very few veggies and almost no actual cooking going on.
>>
>>8305479
I know the frozen pizza struggles too
My dad made me eat a burnt one and got pissed when I didn't like it
>>
>>8305486
HA. I've dealt with that bullshit too. A parent getting offended at you not liking something they DIDN'T even cook, only defrosted.
>>
>>8305453
Superior to Denny's.
About as nice as Cracker Barrel, minus the thousands of things you can purchase as merchandise.

>>8305357
Good breakfast food. Your worst fear is that it's a bit of a tradition among many families, so your service may be slow and you may have to wait if you don't have a reservation. Other than that, stick to the breakfast menu. The sandwiches are okay, but the lunch and dinner options as a whole aren't too appealing.
>>
>>8305381
>mom doesn't cook
>dad was amazed and proud of my surpassing his (impressive for a redneck) cooking skills
>cooked the last two thanksgivings while my dad chilled
I miss him, but not as much as my brother and mother do. This is gonna be a depressing as fuck thanksgiving. Compounded by guilt for not feeling as bad as everyone else.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.