[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Everyone says that once you start eating healthy fast food will

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2386.png (406KB, 1920x906px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2386.png
406KB, 1920x906px
Everyone says that once you start eating healthy fast food will be disgusting to you.

Yet I started cooking myself, with fresh ingredients, avoided all sweets and snacks, soda and only ate at proper restauraunts.

After months of this I went to McDonald's when nothing else was open. And it was delicious.

What's up with that?
>>
I do still enjoy BK & MCD but I always feel a bit sick afterwards. Nothing I feel with most non fast food meals.
>>
I think your last thread was deleted because mods thought it belonged to /fit/, which I disagree with.
>Everyone says that once you start eating healthy fast food will be disgusting to you.
Nah. Some people will need a lot of denial and lies like this to maintain a diet. I see this among vegans for example, "wow this really tastes like meat !" Just stick to your own feelings and experience and you're golden.
>>
former fatty here

while im now an actual human weight, theres nothing that really tingles the tastebuds like fast food

people just mean that it makes you feel gross afterward, i personally usually get bowel troubles, but have felt stomach pain, bloating and and general lethargy after eating fast food nowadays
>>
Burger king sometimes tastes bretty good imo
>>
>>8304063
its denial
>>
>>8304063

Once I started eating healthier, fast food became even more delicious because I only eat it on occasions every once in a while.
>>
>>8304063
how long have you been eating healthy and what are you eating?

been on a plant based diet for 2 years and the thought of fast food makes me a little sick.
>>
>>8304063
>avoided all sweets and snacks

that sounds pretty miserable.
>>
well, i've always eaten quite healthy and have a decent relationship with fast food

i find that when you eat too much fast food is when it becomes disgusting

example 1: had a horrible night job at a factory for a few months and was too tired and lazy to make food for lunch and when i learned there was wendy's near by i started going there a bunch of times but around the 4th jr cheeseburger, i wanted to throw up

haven't really got back into wendy's since that

example 2: i worked in the mall as a teenager, loved that food court grub until i started working there and grew tired of it very quickly

i live near a bunch of fast food places now and rarely go to any of them

i love a big mac though when i go to walmart to buy a video game
the whole experience makes me feel like a little kid
>>
>>8304063
Fastfood still TASTES good if you go healthy. How you feel later though...
>>
>>8304081
>Nah. Some people will need a lot of denial and lies
This is definitely a big part of it, but another big part of it is some people are just weak minded pussies.

They know it's unhealthy and the idea that it's unhealthy gets in their head and grosses them out. These are the same kind of people who will have a food dislike (like tomato as an example), and if forced or tricked into eating it will wretch and gag and get super upset as if tomatoes could possibly be so gross as to make a person sick.

Meanwhile, if you could mask these things (tomatoes or fast food) well enough and trick them into eating it without actually knowing what it is... it would be just fine.
>>
>>8304063
>once you start eating healthy fast food will be disgusting to you
No, once you start eating real tasty food, fast foow will be disgusting to you.
For me it's true. I was at Mc donalds last month and eat a Mc Rip and a Cheese burger. Tasted like shit.
>>
you're a manchild at heart
can't change that
>>
>>8304063
fat and salt

literally scientifically designed to taste good.
>>
/fit/ here, i hate fast food since i got fit with the exception of taco bell
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.