[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats up with the paper thin, bland, minimal topping pizza i

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 20100520-marios-slicesag.jpg (64KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
20100520-marios-slicesag.jpg
64KB, 500x333px
Whats up with the paper thin, bland, minimal topping pizza i see in literally 99.9 percent of pizza shops in florida? dominos and other chains have better pizza. Thoughts /Ck/?
>>
File: crab-pic.jpg (10KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
crab-pic.jpg
10KB, 300x225px
Because if you don't eat bad pizza the Italians get angry.
>>
>>8303892
If you don't like the pizza get the fuck out of my state and move up north, pussy.
>>
If that had a minute more in the oven it would be perfect.
>>
That's not a pizza, that's a fucking crepe
>>
File: 2ud870P.jpg (140KB, 646x1024px) Image search: [Google]
2ud870P.jpg
140KB, 646x1024px
>>8303964
No one likes you, Florida. I mean that genuinly. You are the worst state. The other 49 rightly mock you for being a state full of retards, senior citizens, criminals, and lunatics with the mugginess of Louisiana with the tourist attractions of Montana. So, in that sense, it's completely reasonable for the criminals to gyp the retards by selling super thin shit pizza while acting like it's gourmet.
>>
People cheating their customers out of money by advertising "new york style" pizza, and then using way too little of everything.
>>
Thin crust pizza is good given it's crispy and holds it's form, and has a good amount of tomato sauce, meat and/or veggies for a topping with a sparse grating of cheese.
>>
>>8303990
Montana has Disney World?
>>
>>8303892
thin crust pizza is the biggest scam ever perpetrated by corporate marketing.
They've successfully convinced people that wafer-thin crust is somehow gourmet and "artisanal" when its just a ploy to sell you the same pizza at the same price, but cut down on the materials needed to make it
>>
>>8303964
Florida blows ass desu senpai
>>
>>8304016
I prefer thin crust, but buy hand tossed to get my money's worth
>>
>>8303990
Good, stay the fuck out then.

You're welcome for Trump, by the way.
>>
>>8304026
We didn't need you, we had PA, MI, and WI.
>>
>>8304016

Good thing i make my own pizza
>>
>>8303892
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.