[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Making pizza from scratch for a large group of friends this friday,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

Making pizza from scratch for a large group of friends this friday, I usually cook for my friends (5-6 people) but now im stepping up my game to 11 people.

What should i think of when cooking for large groups of people? Also whats the best pizza topping combos?
>>
>>8302452
How many of them are gay/bisexual?
>>
>>8302457
Two are bi i think.
>>
>>8302457
What does this have to do with pizza?
>>
>>8302458
Make sure their are plenty of cock related foods, cocktail sausages, pickles etc.
They also love large pieces of meat on their pizza and in their... assholes.
>>
>>8302466
Thanks, i am now ready to spread my pizza all over my friends assholes
>>
>>8302462
It has everything to do with pizza.
Feed a homo the wrong slice and it could mean the end of the universe.
>>
>>8302466
What do you think about a mozzarella and ricotta pizza without any sauce. Too much dairy?
>>
going to have staggered serving unless you have multiple ovens son
>>
>>8302480
And an ordinary oven isnt really warm enough to do two at the same time...
>>
>>8302452
>>
>>8302480
>>8302488

This OP, unless you're pizzas take 10 min to cook and you already have them lined up ready to go, you're going to have a shit time
>>
Margherita with cherry tomatoes
Mediterranean vegetables
Mushrooms, prosciutto and wild rocket
Spinach and ricotta
Chili, garlic and tuna
>>
>>8302452
avoid overly controversial toppings like olives or spicy shit.

Probably stick with 1-2 toppings max per pie, keep it simple and make the sauce and the dough tasty
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.