[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay so turkey day is coming up, I'm making spaghetti and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2318.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2318.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
Okay so turkey day is coming up, I'm making spaghetti and ham pie for my sweet mother and sister, they hardly get to eat but this year I am going to let them join in, how do you guys usually make your spaghetti & ham pie , what ingredients..? I am throwing meat chunks in with some ragoo in a pot for 39 minutes medium simmer. I hope they will like their special meal.
>>
so what, is this like some sort of creepypasta thing where you ask how to make a weird dish nobody has ever heard of and then slowly we start asking questions (or you samefag yourself) asking about your mother and sister and it turns out you've locked them in the basement or they're dead or a pair of dolls with no eyes or something?

Am I close? Is that where this is headed?
>>
File: IMG_2051.jpg (54KB, 960x762px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2051.jpg
54KB, 960x762px
>>8301973
Damn dude, you out a lot of thought into this M, I can tell.. Simply, Turkey day is around the corner and I want to make a fantastic Soagetti and Ham chuck pie for my sister and was just outreaching to the Chan community for some recipients and enhancement ideas for my feast.

But that was a cool story bro, thanks for bringing useless to this thread, next..!
>>
>>8301999
Put*
>>
>>8301973
He's been shitposting like this for the past few days
>>
>>8302008
thats good to know. Shitpost away then OP.
>>
>>8302008
I haven't been on 4Chan in weeks let alone days as of now, I got the week off and now have been able to post, I'm simply looking for some advice and recipient ideas. But obviously /ck/ is full of Ole images summering fagbott. Fucking assholes thanks for nothing..
>>
>>8302023
Cry more now fuck off
>>
>>8302026
That response alone tells me you're a total fag and cowardly lion in person.
>>
>>8302030
Keep crying, your shitposting tears are delicious
>>
>>8302026
Bro I'll literally break your fucking jaw as if I was a nutcracker on Christmas Eve and you were just a simple chestnut waiting for a good cracking. Fucking Fagit.
>>
>>8302052
umad?
>>
>>83020 90% your mothers while I hate fuck her ass dry, 10 percent your sisters when I jizz in her eyes and throw fucking ghost pepper sauce in them baby blues right after I bust that steamy fat nut. 100% your reality every morning when I roll out before the two sluts wake up.
>>
>>8302058
Flaming hot right now bro, stay out of this.
>>
File: IMG_1362.jpg (90KB, 432x534px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1362.jpg
90KB, 432x534px
>>8302044
You bitch McMuffin you still there? I got a righteous left hook right here waiting for you.
>>
>>8301961
Pasta frittata, ezpz: http://cooking.nytimes.com/recipes/6791-pasta-frittata
Now EABOD & DIAF
>>
>>8301961
What the fuck is going on with tour family?
>>
>>8301973
I was going to guess they have to pay with a finger each wich is then used for the ham and spaghetti pie
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.