[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you preregistered yet /ck/? I'm actually thinking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2

File: gordon.jpg (32KB, 627x432px) Image search: [Google]
gordon.jpg
32KB, 627x432px
Have you preregistered yet /ck/?

I'm actually thinking about it. I know he gets shit on a lot around here but I think it would be an interesting thing to take part in.

Also, if you don't know what I'm talking about, Gordon is doing a 15 part (I think) cooking class for 99 shekels.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gFISD70aoE
>>
>>8301802
Wow, he looks terrible.
>>
>>8301806
he's british you know
>>
>>8301806
The shots of the food look great though
>>
why does gordon look like a lesbian now
>>
>>8301806
food looks great, he's got the botox
>>
>>8301802
I mean he has a bunch of tutorials for easy recipes on youtube, but its good shit like marinated pulled pork
>>
>>8301802
Why does every food show look like Cooked now?
>>
>>8302018
New haircut/he got a little fatter or something.

Also unless these classes are in person its a waste of time. You're better off taking a cooking class at your local community college
>>
>a bunch of youtube videos and a pdf

For that price I expect him to come to my kitchen and personally fry my tendies
>>
I wish I was young again and Gordon was my dad.
>>
>>8301802
ITS
>>
>>8302673

You probably would have turned out a lot better.
>>
>>8302687
I just want to be raised by parents who love me
>>
File: Marco-Pierre-White-Picture-04.jpg (301KB, 960x550px) Image search: [Google]
Marco-Pierre-White-Picture-04.jpg
301KB, 960x550px
>>8302711
You were raised by parents who loved you, that's why your cooking is so shit.

Ask Marco.
>>
>>8302714

Marco is a cool guy. His videos relax me.
>>
>>8302714
Reported for bullying
>>
>>8301802
Fuck he's looking old.
>>
>>8302743
>Gorson Ramsay will die in your lifetime
>>
>>8301802
Why would he be shit on a lot around here? He's literally the world class expert in culinary endeavors of all sorts. Are you saying this just to create a shitstorm? What a faggot. Would've been a nice thread.
>>
>>8302714
If this guy was any frencher, he'd be articulating with a frog leg in his hand.
>>
>>8302755
>MPW
>French

kys idiot
>>
>>8302764
> being this butthurt over some cook pleb
>>
>>8302764

He was trained as a French chef. Whether or not he actually is of French descent is irrelevant.
>>
>>8302755
He was born in Scotland and moved to England when he was five, you skank
>>
>>8302891 >>8302764
And yet he's french as fuck. I guess it's the same reason as to why you don't have to be born in Africa to be black. You fucking retard.
>>
>>8302743
He's just turned 50. Hence the 3 pounds of gel on his hair so he feels younger, even though he looks like a lesbian tomboy.
>>
>>8302897
WTF? He spent years in France perfecting the sort of culinary skills you don't have the ability to even dream of.
Who's the retard, retard?
>>
>>8302907
> missing the point this swiftly
You must be Taylor made.
>>
>>8302751
Look around. "Is Gordon a good cook or just a good actor? Are his stars deserved?" There's always people shit posting about it. I like Gordon alot and was not trying to create a shitstorm.
>>
sosig
>>
>>8303397
He's a genuinely incredible cook and a really nice guy IRL, I'll never understand the hate.
>>
>>8303513
i hate him because he makes a point of casually taking off his shirt in half of his cooking shows. nobody likes an attention whore
>>
Please don't end like Francis.
>>
>>8303525
You better don't watch Hotel Hell then, he's entirely naked in every episode.
>>
>>8302897
SHZTU THE FUCK UP HE ISNT FRENCH YOU FUCKING NIGEERR SLTOP BEING RETARFDED
>>
>>8303550
but why???

he has an okay body for a sixty years old, it's nothing to write home about

i bet he fucks all of the waitresses after shooting is done on those shows.
>>
Might be worth it
>>
>>8302018
i thought it was meth damon from the thumbnail
>>
>>8302907

Ooo the high-prestige mammal that got a trophy for perfectly masturbating a tongue from a tire company is better than me ooo
>>
How is this different from his ultimate cookery course, which is available for free?
>>
>>8302897
>so /ck/ who's the best french chef?
>marco pierre white
>but he's not french

Wew lad, we eurovision now
>>
I'll wait until someone rips all the videos and put them on torrent.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.