[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't stop eating, I have been eating non stop for two

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: 1475009840131.jpg (36KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
1475009840131.jpg
36KB, 500x332px
I can't stop eating, I have been eating non stop for two weeks, can't go an hour without eating something else
What do I do?
>>
Stop eating
>>
Watch Supersize Me and any How It's Made video on food production.
>>
>>8300980
do meth.
>>
>>8300980

Have basic self control like an adult.
>>
>>8300980
I've heard that people can get worms that make them ravenous. You prob have a parasite.
>>
brush your teeth, sometimes that helps me crave chips less when I can't stop eating chips. And then go somewhere and do something involved where you are distracted from your hunger/appetite and don't have easy access to food anyway
>>
>>8300980

get checked for diabetes mellitus
>>
>>8300980
take a nap
>>
>>8301125
How could that happened
Seriously how does someone get fucking worms?
>>
>>8301127
Oh yeah it definitely can be diabetes
I thought it made you thirsty tho
>>
>>8301133
by ingesting eggs, idiot
>>
>>8301126
I honestly thought I came up with this theory like 2 nights ago. Consistent oral hygiene is basically guaranteed to help you eat less/better.
>>
>>8301133
30% of people will have pinworms at some point in there life. You can get it just by breathing in air contaminated with eggs by someone infected, (and there will be millions of eggs in the air). It's amazing that 100% of humans aren't infested at all times when you think about it.

Then there are fun things like tapeworms you can catch by eating something contaminated, I think it is the tapeworm that grows to like 3 feet long in the intestines and makes a person eat forever.

OP prob has a tapeworm.
>>
>>8301136

It can. It can also cause you to urinate more often. I would definitely get checked if you are experiencing an unusually high appetite.

However, it may be something else entirely. Like >>8301125 said, some helminth parasites may cause increased appetite. There are metabolism disorders that have this side effect. Be safe and see a doctor, anon.
>>
>>8300980
Treat your anxiety problems/depression, only people with mental problems overeat, because they get some degree of satisfaction with a simple action, is the same with people who masturbate all the time.
>>
>>8301139
I brush my teeth dude
I even use mouthwash wich takes away the disgusting after brushing taste
>>
>>8301151
The worm won't kill me right?
I don't mind the worm if it doesn't kill me
The diabetes thing well at least I hope it kills me rather than making me blind
>>
>>8301168
You're fine with a parasite living in you?
>>
>>8301191
If I'm healthy and you want a parasite inside me I do
But if I realize there was one Inside me all along meh
>>
>>8301168

see. a. doctor.

There are a wide array of parasitic worms. While they rarely cause death, they may cause all sorts of other harmful effects such as secondary infections, seizures, constipation, diarrhea, fever, etc etc. It all has to do with the species and the infectious load on your body.
>>
>>8301272
>t. american medico-pharma shill

Take everything you got, and make you like it.
>>
>>8301168
>I don't mind the worm if it doesn't kill me
That's not you talking it's the worm. It's already taking control.
>>
>>8301381
I'm not certain which worm is better: The US pharma-medico worm, or the worm itself. I think I'll take my chances with the biological worm.
>>
stop eating
>>
>>8300980
Just watch this any time you start thinking about food.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZ_a8VXhiSc
>>
>>8301423
>I think I'll take my chances with the biological worm.
Okay well if you are infected then your "chances" of being disease ridden because of complications of having another organism taking increasing domain in your body will be almost 100% so... it's not really about chance.
>>
>>8300980
Chew ice. Make ice out of orange juice or whatever juice you like, then eat it.
>>
what are you eating?

are you fat?
>>
>>8300980
Keep eating, but change the foods to lettuce and carrots
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Try this
>>
>>8301474
t. US medico-pharma boi
>>
>>8301059
Honestly this, really any kind of amphetamine will work
>>
File: lip-sewing.jpg (48KB, 1236x700px) Image search: [Google]
lip-sewing.jpg
48KB, 1236x700px
>>8300980
>>
File: Untitled.png (1MB, 1285x839px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1MB, 1285x839px
>>8300980
How about I feed you a knuckle sandwich?
>>
Get chewing gum or some other kind of snack that's no calories
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.