[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your favourite dieting dishes? >tfw you have 50

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: diet-625_625x350_71438688977.jpg (74KB, 625x350px) Image search: [Google]
diet-625_625x350_71438688977.jpg
74KB, 625x350px
What are your favourite dieting dishes?

>tfw you have 50 lbs to lose and can't cook
>>
File: dsc_0517.jpg (3MB, 4528x2703px) Image search: [Google]
dsc_0517.jpg
3MB, 4528x2703px
>>8300794
>going on a diet
>not permanently changing your lifestyle by eating in a more moderate fashion
>>
>>8300794
Milk eggplant and lime all portioned in to 5 micro meals.
>>
>>8300831
Please elaborate.
>>
>>8300794
>>tfw you have 50 lbs to lose and can't cook
Rotisserie chicken
Salad in the bag
Google recipe for "cabbage soup" for zero calorie needs
Butternut squash soup and onion soup are crazy low cal, as is tomato soup
>>
You could eat nothing but bags of sugar and lose weight. It's about calorie consumption, dumbass. You eat too damn much. Eat less.
>>
>>8300794

Exercise more you fucking desk jockey. I'm not talking about that getting gym membership bullshit. Go out and ride a bike, run or climb mountains.
>>
>>8301686
Yeah. I do try to eat more nutrient dense foods for satiety, but knowing I can eat junk and lose a pound a week is awesome
>>
>>8301796
But you won't, because you are already trained to overeat. Even eating nutritious foods can leave you hungry when on a calorie deficit diet. There's no way you will lose weight eating small portions of junk. You will cave in 2 days.
>>
>>8301686
Eating different things fills you up in different ways mr. Einstein
>>
>>8300816
This. Dieting never works. Even if you reach your target, you'll just gain it back when you stop. You permanently have to either eat healthy, exercise, both, starve (starving yourself is not a good way to lose weight quickly, btw), or accept that you're going to be fat forever.

If you just learn to cook and do that for every meal, you probably won't even have to count calories or work out to lose weight. It seems like a pain in the ass to cook 3x a day or more when you're shit at it, but once you get good at it, you can whip up relatively decent multi-course meals in 15-20 minutes.

>>8301560
Note that for "salad in a bag" don't fucking smother it in ranch. It always amazed me when I served how often fat women would order salad and then add 1000 calories worth of extra dressing.
>>
>>8301821

What the fuck does that have to do with anything? You're a fucking idiot...
>>
>>8301819
I started over 300 and have less than 10 to lose to get to my goal, 140.

I have been eating small portions of junk almost everyday. Shit was hard- being obese since middle school completely fucked over my hunger signals.
>>
Anything you want that doesn't go over you calorie target
>>
>>8300794
Sucking cock for a few hours daily burns more calories than you get from swallowing the cum. Just embrace your inner homosexual, anon.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.