[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone tried 711 wings? Im drunk and high and thinking about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: hqdefault (1).jpg (40KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
40KB, 480x360px
Has anyone tried 711 wings? Im drunk and high and thinking about walking and getting some if I dont pass out first
>>
Drink some water and go to sleep.
>>
> Im drunk and high
You're not gunna recognize the fact you're eating something anyways, so what's it matter
>>
>>8298755

In my experience even an innocent idea like getting some wings at night while drunk and fucked, usually somehow ends up bad... Like waking up with all my clothes and shoes still on with my front door open and no recollection of anything. But that's just me, go get some wings.
>>
>>8298775
Has anyone tried the wings though any good?
>>
>>8298764
He might still need to eat.

OP, I've never had their wings but their chicken tenders weren't bad. I was unfortunately sober when I was eating them back when 711 was my only option for breakfast and I couldn't eat sugar.
>>
>>8298796
Goto bed

Being high is overrated and all it does is make being drunk suck
>>
File: 123.jpg (33KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
123.jpg
33KB, 480x360px
>>8298877
>all this parenting
>no advice on the fucking wings

I tried a bite once in college and they tasted around/just under dominoes wings tier
>>
>>8298884
The dominos wings would be good if they werent soggy dunno why they make them crispier
>>
>>8298895
same anon here

agreed, soggy skin and not a huge amount of meat, definitely some of the weaker wings in delivery game
>>
>>8298898
All they have to do is run it through that oven conveyor belt thing for a extra few mins. Have no clue why they dont
>>
>>8298755
Just drive there man, fuck walking.
>>
>>8298984
He might not have a car. If that's the issue I know exactly what he's going through. I used to smoke a really harsh indica, get loaded, then realize there was no food in the house and that I'd have to go somewhere to get something. Because it's indica, you have extreme munchies plus couch lock. There's a 711 by my house that isn't too long of a walk. Eventually my stomach would growl enough that I'd just go get whatever I could find. Never had their wings, but it's all just microwaved food that they keep in a hotcase. It's not gonna be amazing but if you're drunk and high, it'll be okay.

As long as he has his motorskills intact he'll be okay to walk.
>>
>>8299003
add tons of hot sauce to the 711 food. pro tip
>>
>>8299014
their "chipotle" sauce was good. I was too afraid to try anything else there, I didn't actually want to be eating there for breakfast.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.