[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright, /ck/, you walk into a coffee shop, what do you order?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

Alright, /ck/, you walk into a coffee shop, what do you order?

Also, when you do drink drip coffee, how do you take it?
>>
Dark roast black coffee.
Don't be a fucking faggot and order an 800 calorie milkshake.
>>
I typically go for an iced latte, even in the colder months, but I do enjoy the peppermint mocha meme and I think that tastes better hot.

When I drink drip coffee, I either drink it black, or with milk for the sole purpose of getting it down to a drinkable temperature, since so many places have their coffee too fucking hot
>>
File: tulip.jpg (62KB, 863x960px) Image search: [Google]
tulip.jpg
62KB, 863x960px
A Cappuccino if the guy knows what the fuck he's doing. Otherwise just give me a fucking teabag

>pic related, my a cappuccino i made.
>>
In the summer, I'll get cold-brew coffee with only a few ice cubes. If it's well-made, the ice won't affect the taste too much.

If it's the winter, regular black coffee. I rarely throw sweetener in it, but if I do, I use stevia or something.

Most hipster places aren't really about quality anymore, they're all about being "artsy" with the coffee. Nigga I don't want to pay $9 for a small coffee "rich with complexities" and a fucking leaf design, I just want a coffee that isn't too acidic
>>
>>8298043
where the hell do you live? $9 for a coffee? Are you ordering a massive starbucks pumpkin latte m8?
>>
Cappuccinos or lattes if done right.

I only drink it black if the coffee itself is good. I do love myself a cold brew with no milk.

But fuck Frappuccinos and pumpkin spice lattes. It's just flavored sugar milk abominations with a hint of coffee
>>
>>8298022
Good taste. I order either this or an Americano with no sugar/cream/extra shit
>>
>>8298047

It's these mom-and-pop places rife with hipsters trying to cash in on the popularity of fancy little coffees, they charge a bunch of money for small drinks
>>
>>8298053
What city are you in? I'm going to open a coffee shop and I'd like to do it in an area where dumb hipsters will pay loads for latte art.
>>
>>8298038
the swirly shit doesn't add to the flavor ya know
>>
>>8298061
Yeah why even get a special cup for drinking coffee. I'm sure you've got an old boot you can use
>>
>>8298066
Not even a relevant comparison
>>
>>8298061
of course not but it always almost means that the person making it has passion for what they're making and that they understand how to make the best possible cup. The 'swirly shit' takes a long fucking time to get good and often indicates beautifully steamed, silky milk
>>
>>8298077
It may also indicate that they watched a 5 minute youtube video on putting on a facade of sophistication.
>>
Usually a capuccino or latte. I tried having just the espresso before, but it's a bit too strong for me.
>>
File: Skinny-Iced-Chai-Latte-750x500.jpg (62KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
Skinny-Iced-Chai-Latte-750x500.jpg
62KB, 750x500px
Iced Chai Latte with almond milk for something sweet.

Anything Dark Roast for something strong, Iced or Hot depending on weather.
>>
>>8298017
Whatever their brew of the day is and drink it black.
>>
Cold Brew black all day, sometimes with an espresso shot added if i'm trying to get zooted of the caffeine.
drip coffee with enough ice to get it around a drinkable;e temperature
>>
>>8298017
I usually ask for a cup of orange juice, if they don't have it then i just wait for the people sit near the bathroom go and just drink their unfinished coffee.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.