[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you like Taco Bell? What's your go-to order? We can

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 230
Thread images: 36

File: taco_bell_chalupa_meal.jpg (403KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
taco_bell_chalupa_meal.jpg
403KB, 1024x683px
Do you like Taco Bell? What's your go-to order?

We can agree that Taco Bell is the best national fast food chain, right?
>>
For me it is the McChicken
>>
I like a good Quesarito every now and then.
>>
A crunchy thing (usually nachos or taco 'spremes) and a soft thing like burrito or chalupa. A third thing if I'm feeling extra sad.
>>
>>8295195
I don't usually get it, but the steak and chicken tacos with a Baja blast are legit. I usually get cheaper stuff off the dollar menu though
>>
>>8295195
I love Taco Bell, it's my favorite fast food place. They have by far the best dollar menu around.

My favorite thing to get right now is a beefy fritos burrito and chicken mini quesadilla or potato soft taco + an order of habanero sauce. The cheesy bean and rice burrito is great too, I always add the potato bites to it.
>>
WHO /chalupa/ HERE
>>
There are hardly any menu items that are more than 300 calories per dollar. Everything there is so expensive now. I'd rather go to Del Taco.
>>
5 Layer Meal Deal
-Bag of doritos
-Medium drink
-5 layer burrito
And a loaded chicken chipotle griller.
Costs me $5.07

Otherwise I get the Cravings deal.
I really liked the other big box deals they had but they don't have them on the menu anymore and I don't know what they were
>>
>>8295195
I'm not one of those snotballs that acts like they never eat fast food because I do on occasion and it's delicious, but, what's the deal with Baja Blast? It fucking tastes like soap to me, it's repugnant
>>
>>8295278
I can't have caffeine anymore, and I'd kill to drink one of those delicious fucking things.
>>
7-layer, no rice. When I feel disgusting, I'll get a cheese quesedilla, add nacho cheese, because I'm trash who misses the extreme cheese quesadilla of roughly 2002 or so.

Never anything with meat. Not even vegetarian, but Taco Bell meat is horrifying.
>>
Manager at a Taco Bell here. Ask me anything. All the food here is trash.
>>
shredded chicken burrito and a Frito burrito shits like $2 & ~800kcal
>>
>>8295358
prove it faggot
>>
File: Tacho belll.png (423KB, 1303x892px)
Tacho belll.png
423KB, 1303x892px
>>
>>8295195
Bullshit. Five Guys is.
>>
>>8295195
>We can agree that Taco Bell is the best national fast food chain, right?

"No"
>>
>>8295195
Taco Bell is the finest producer of bad-tasting garbage in the entire world

Anybody who unironically agrees with you is a blatant shill.
>>
>>8295439
The entire point of taco bell is that it's incredibly cheap for the amount of food you get, so maybe you should consider that when you decide to act like a snobby instagram food photographer
>>
>>8295439
I like it, but I also know it's trash and hate myself.
>>
File: Still at work.jpg (1MB, 1922x827px)
Still at work.jpg
1MB, 1922x827px
>>8295377
Here you go.
>>
>>8295518
Does your ground beef actually contain real beef or is it just industrial diarrhea
>>
I think there's things about Taco Bell that people don't grok. Back in the 80s it was like Taco Time. Run of the mill. priced the same. Boring.

Then, early 90s, they completely rebranded. They got that weird New Mexico color scheme. Changed the menu. Reduced prices to way below any other fast food place. Gen Xers who had just graduated HS and college, maybe getting into the early dot com bubble ate that shit up. It became a phenomenon. They had a fucking cover article in Wired Magazine, for fuck's sake, at the time also new.

Shit was weird. Since then, the whole franchise has been nothing but weird. Not the same as it used to be, but also not normal.
>>
>>8295527
It's a bit of both. I think it's utility grade. That's a step below what you get at the store. I even heard a while back that it's one step above dog food.
>>
>>8295561
>above dog food
good enough for me
>>
>>8295195

I love their gorditas

Like if I had one meal for the rest of my life it would be their chicken gorditas
>>
>>8295567
The beef is the most disgusting thing here. The chicken is the best imo, but even then it's still pretty bad. My opinion is obviously biased since I work here, but there are better fast food options out there.
>>
>>8295518
Are you in Colorado?
>>
>>8295576
Try living on a student loan while studying eight hours a day after six hours of classes and tell me you wouldn't eat taco bell
>>
>>8295582
I live in southern MD.

>>8295588
Checkers is open later and has better food and drinks imo.
>>
>>8295195

-2 Volcano Tacos and a side of nachos

or

-Volcano burrito and a side of nachos

or

-2 chalupas with nacho cheese instead of sour cream. Side of nachos.

I always order a side of nachos so I can use the chips to pick up the droppings.
>>
File: IMG_3047.jpg (171KB, 625x492px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3047.jpg
171KB, 625x492px
Can't go wrong with the Chocodilla.
>>
Double decker tacos with the spicy Doritos shell instead of regular.
>>
>>8295267
>hardly any
Basically everything on the dollar menu.
Don't forget the meal deals, either.
>>
File: IMG_3048.jpg (31KB, 301x359px)
IMG_3048.jpg
31KB, 301x359px
>>
>>8295267
God damn I miss going to del taco.
>>
>>8295541
Taco Time has been around that long? Damn, I wish people where I live didn't hate it so much, they have a fun name.

Also I think taco bell really blew up with those stupid chihuahua commercials with the improper spanglish. I was a kid back then but I never really heard of the place until those commercials and being the little shit kid I was, I immediately wanted to go.
>>
>>8295659
This shit was pretty good, honestly.
>>
>>8295226
>>
>>8295195
I fucking love Taco Bell. I have a pathetically slow metabolism so I relish any opportunity to induce a shit.

>fiery doritos locos tacos supreme with as many packs of hot sauce that can fit on each bite
>>
>tfw no beefy crunch burrito
>>
>>8295688
Even though I like it, I hope it never comes back. I'm fucking sick of seeing Beefy Crunch faggots on EVERY fucking Taco Bell post.
>>
>>8295676
>Taco Time
>people hating it

I don't think it's so much about hatred, it's just so run of the mill, everything else obscures it. It's weird.

Isn't there an old Spielberg movie with really prominent Taco Time product placement?

>chihuahua

That was just after Taco Bell's big change. It was the decline to that.
>>
File: box.png (108KB, 319x275px)
box.png
108KB, 319x275px
The five dollar box meals are usually a great deal

You get two premium items usually + a taco and a side, last time I got one it was a crunchy taco, a cheesey gordita crunch, a layer burrito, nachos and cheese, and a drink

For five bucks thats a great deal
>>
I don't like taco bell, in fact I think the quality is shit. However, the amount of food at the price you pay makes it worth it for someone who can't afford to drop 15 dollars on a 3am dinner run
>>
2 chalupas, substitute meat for beans, and add guacamole.
>>
>>8295724
>they don't do this around here anymore, now it's just 2 regular tacos, a side, dessert and drink for $7
FUCK
In exchange for higher food standards, literally no dirt cheap fast food choices here (lowest is probably $1.90 for a McDouble)
>>
>>8295709
>I don't think it's so much about hatred, it's just so run of the mill, everything else obscures it. It's weird
Oh no, it's just where I live. Like, I've encountered lots of people who are very quick to call that place absolute shit, and will even throw Taco Bell under the bus to compare just how shitty Taco Time is, ie, they're worse than Taco Bell and everyone knows Taco Bell is shit tier.

I don't agree and I think both places are just kind of mediocre. Also, this city has TONS of restaurants so there's little reason to get fast food here. If you want a taco, go to a taqueria, they're literally all over the place.
>>
File: nachodog.jpg (43KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
nachodog.jpg
43KB, 800x600px
Who here remembers /nacho&dog/?
>>
>>8295804
I remember
>>
>>8295804
all i wanted was the sticker dispenser...
>>
I like their beef because it clearly isn't beef. It's a yummy paste. I also like McDonalds beef because it has a completely different flavor profile than regular beef. As long as you go in knowing that you aren't really eating a regular cow, you're golden.
>>
>>8295226

The best fast food sandwich?
>>
>>8295804

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_BeCowk1FM

>eat 1 cinnamon twist
>don't feel like eating the rest
>>
File: taco.png (211KB, 610x484px) Image search: [Google]
taco.png
211KB, 610x484px
every time i go to taco bell i always get overwhelmed with how many choices there are, so i end up just getting frustrated and intimidated and just settle for some tacos.
>>
File: 'peño.jpg (20KB, 284x268px) Image search: [Google]
'peño.jpg
20KB, 284x268px
>>8295883
>tfw i used to dip my cinnamon twists in nacho cheese and like it
>tfw i realize i'm the equivalent of fries dipped in milkshake, which i have always despised
>>
File: rolled-chicken-tacos-tb.jpg (29KB, 500x397px) Image search: [Google]
rolled-chicken-tacos-tb.jpg
29KB, 500x397px
I don't usually care much for Taco Bell, but there is one menu item that stands above them all. Rolled Tacos.
More convenient than regular tacos (they don't shatter and explode like regular hard shell tacos), they are simple but the choices of sauces keeps them interesting.

...but of course the week after I discover they brought them back...they are gone again...
>>
>>8295950
My store got a surprise case of them a couple of days ago. We're just sitting on then since most people aren't asking for them anymore.
>>
>>8295195
>what's your go-to order?

Cheesy bean and rice burrito
Double decker taco supreme
Grilled Stuft Burrito
>>
>>8295955
>>8295950

I honestly like 7/11 Taquitos more than I liked Taco Bell's "rolled tacos" (just another name for taquito). Teeb's taquitos were extremely bland and disappointing. I'd rather eat those frozen microwavable taquitos you get at the grocery store in a big ass box for like $6. and I generally really like Taco Bell.

but the "rolled tacos" sucked ass.
>>
>>8295195
I've never eaten anything other than the regular hard shell or doritos locos tacos out of fear for my butthole. Too many people I know have had food poisoning or diarrhea at a Taco Bell. These people have eaten at several different locations too, so it's not just a single bad restaurant.
>>
>>8295676
>tfw I grew up in the same town as the first Taco Time

It's in the ghetto. Feels weird, man.
>>
>>8295966
I'm not even are why they are called rolled tacos. In the inventory screen where you order them, they are called taquitos. Maybe they think it's trendy.
>>
>>8295490
>cheap
not really. You can make the same thing at home cheaper and higher quality.
>>
File: 1448597051047.gif (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1448597051047.gif
1MB, 1280x720px
I'd tell you but EVERY TIME THEY PUT SOMETHING ON THE MENU THAT I LIKE, IT GETS TAKEN OFF BECAUSE IT "WASN'T POPULAR ENOUGH"

FUCK YOU, TACO BELL

YOU'RE DEAD TO ME
>>
>>8296011
BRING BACK CRUNCHWRAP SLIDERS, YOU QUADRUPLE NIGGERS
>>
>>8296146
Manger anon here. The best thing about those anon is that we still have all the ingredient to make those. Every single one. They just told us to stop selling them and took them out of the register menu.
>>
>>8296011
That's not true in the slightest.
Nearly every promo item is limited-time only. Pretty much the only item from the last 4 or 5 years I can think of that's been permanent has been the Quesarito.
It's because they want to follow McD's and use McRib marketing, with multiple items on a cycle of being brought back and taken away, since new items always have a spike in demand that quickly falls off.

>>8295848
>it clearly isn't beef
It's fucking beef.
The boxes say beef on them. The ingredients list says BEEF and SPICES.
It's WATERY beef, it's probably low quality beef, but it's beef.
You have no idea how FUCKING illegal it would be for them to be pushing fillers or soy as "100% beef". Regulatory agencies would start shutting restaurants down in a fucking instant.
>lol it's just a conspiracy
Eat a fucking bullet. You know NOTHING.
>>
I've never in my life had a bean burrito anywhere, home made, store bought, or restaurant, that was as good as Taco Bell

Just something about it, they make refired beans taste so good and not bland like everyone else
>>
Why does /ck/ always have Taco Bell threads?

I've been coming to this board for nearly a decade and there's always a goddamn Taco Bell thread.

I have never ever met anyone who has talked about this restaurant chain more than once a year and yet taco bell has haunted this site ever since I can remember.

Whether its sincere Taco Bell fanatics or grassroots advertisers from Yum Corporation, if nothing else I at least admire the persistence.
>>
>>8296304
By "not beef" I mostly just meant "you can't go to a store or butcher and buy anything that vaguely resembles these products in flavor, texture, or any other relevant field", but I probably could've worded it better. Of course it's mostly something from a cow, but... y'know, it isn't... beef. Regular beef.
>>
I usually only get 2 beef burritos.
>>
>>8296490
>Of course it's mostly something from a cow, but... y'know, it isn't... beef. Regular beef.
I'm sure it's beef.
But to thicken up the drippings in some taco meat, there is cornmeal thrown in. It's a restaurant trick to keep red colored grease from dripping down your arm when you tilt and bite into a hard taco and grossing you out at the fat content.
>>
>>8295627
Pg county please leave. I fucking wish I could.
>>
Grilled Stuft XXL is the true patrician taco bell item.
>>
Love Taco Bell, but White Castle is king.
>>
>>8296286
aaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-

>>8296304
Fuckin' stupid. Pick one REALLY good item to do the McRib strategy with, then run the other promos and if they're popular, keep 'em.

You can't just McRib EVERY SINGLE NEW THING.
>>
>>8295195
>Do you like Taco Bell?
not particularly
>What's your go-to order?
bean burrito, no cheese
>Taco Bell is the best national fast food chain, right?
Like all chains it's garbage tier food. But if chains are the only option it's the one I'd pick.
>>
>>8296011

Special items sell more when it's a limited time special. The reason for pulling off special items is to keep a simple menu. It makes training new employees easy. It keeps the workload simple since employees don't have to remember over 40 menu items.
>>
>>8296773
I guess that makes sense.

I'm still gonna whine about it like a bitch, though.
>>
there's only one thing i envy about americans and it's their fast food joints.
>>
>>8296796

Of all the things you might be envious about why be envious of shit-tier food?
>>
>>8296799
cause it's cheap and good.
>>
>>8296806
It isn't good. It's just relatively inoffensive as far as fast food goes. But damn is it cheap.
>>
>>8296779
Taco cuck here, we keep hella things from limited time offers all the time, though, like the doubledilla and the quesarito. Doubledillas are fucking annoying. Customers always ask for it the exact same way:

"What's a... double... dill-a????"

"It's exactly what it sounds like you stupid fucking drunk asshole, it's a double quesadilla."

"But what is it though??????? Please explain to me because I'm a retard."
>>
>>8295490
Cheap food is OK

Cheap food that also tastes bad is literally pointless, might as well eat plain rice since at least that doesn't taste of anything at all.
>>
>>8295195
Taco Bell is disgusting.

I already dislike Mexican food, and Taco Bell is just barely 1 star in terms of quality.
>>
File: 1426022140871.png (39KB, 189x267px) Image search: [Google]
1426022140871.png
39KB, 189x267px
>>8296843
You work in fast food, get used to it.

>tfw worked at McDonalds, BK and Donatos in a period of 13 years
>getting mad about people wanting to know what they eat
>>
>>8296852
>I already dislike Mexican food
Shit taste confirmed, and TB isn't remotely Mexican.
>>
>>8295977
>Eugene
>the ghetto
There are a lot of wiggers there, but that place is not the ghetto.
>>
>>8296286
What does it take to get you to make them?
>>
>>8296843
I just want my spicy frito crunchwrap sliders back. Those things were heavenly.
>>
>>8295518
what is the quickest thing to make. I want to be in and out next time I go to taco bell.
>>
/fit/ here. is it fattening?
>>
Got a crunchwrap meal and two of each of those rollers.. threw one of the beef and Frito ones away and had the shits all yesterday. Picked it up in a pinch after traffic jams stopped my initial dinner. I said this maybe two years ago but after this time I will actually never consider eating taco bell again, its horse shit no matter which way you slice it.
>>
>>8296884
Just avoid the meat there and it won't make you sick.
>>
>>8295883
>tick toys
>while supplies last
>literally the meal toy for years
>>
>>8295899
>get overwhelmed with how many choices there are, so i end up just getting frustrated and intimidated

It is not just taco bell. Far too many fast food places do this now. I work at a subway and it is ridiculous how people can not make up their mind because there is just too much choose from. Right now the store i work at has 7 cheeses and 7 breads and around 14 sauces.

People are not smart enough on the whole to be allowed to have ability to decide when you trying to serve a lot of customers.
>>
Taco Bell is shit, but it's....rather comforting shit. In a somewhat good way. But in all seriousness I do like to get a Quesarito, Beefy Five Layer, and sometimes either a Doritos Gordita Crunch and Chalupa on the down-low depending on whichever I feel like getting. Also motherfuckin Baja Blast on the side.

Still wishing they hadn't got rid of the volcano specialties though. That shit was fuckin tasty.
>>
The volcano burrito, oh wait...
>>
well lets see. It was the steak burrito for years. then years of supreme. lately I switched to Mexican pizzas.
>>
>>8297339
and a long long time ago it was regular tacos.
>>
Simple taco with mountain dew.
>>
>>8297318
This post has made me hungry
>>
>>8297381
Because they are assholes
>>
>>8296572
have fun getting randomly shot on any given day.
-Fairfax County
>>
What's up with all these people who get the shits every time they eat at Taco Bell? I go to Taco Bell a couple times every week and have never had problems. Do you have weak stomachs or something?
>>
>>8296011

This

Remember Sonic's Mocha Chip Java Chiller?

G.O.A.T., and then in 2010, gone.
>>
Since they got rid of the Verde sauce there isn't a point of eating there
>>
>>8296572
Charles County actually. PG county is terrible. I'm so sorry anon.
>>
>>8296872
I used to work at McDonalds and we'd take any special order as long as you paid for all of the requisite ingredients. Just find out what menu items you can assemble CRUNCHWRAP SLIDERS with, order one of each, and say you want them in the form of CRUNCHWRAP SLIDERS. It will cost more, but that is life. Sometimes it doesn't even cost more because the cashier is retarded and will just hit "ASK ME" instead of adding on a second item and then you get a Big Mac with Quarter Pounder meat at no additional charge and nobody on the assembly line cares enough to stop it, except that specific example doesn't work anymore because I think that's an actual menu item now.
>>
A Baja Blast, a Nachos Bell Grande, and a Steak Quesadilla makes a good meal.
>>
>tfw the only taco bell near me closes super early every weekday and is closed on weekends

fuck you Northeastern Taco Bell
>>
File: 9193126K8NmkiVA.jpg (342KB, 877x465px) Image search: [Google]
9193126K8NmkiVA.jpg
342KB, 877x465px
2 double decker taco supreme no tomato
1 meximelt
>>
>>8298186
>going to tb when amelia's taqueria is down the street
>>
>>8298261
Look anon, I'm probably shooting myself in the foot by saying this but

I'm from SoCal. Mexican food here is ass and I can't eat it. Even Amelia's and El Pelon. I don't think of taco bell as mexican food, but rather "folded american food" if that makes sense.
>>
>>8298273
west to east coast transfer huh? sorry for your loss
>>
>>8295195
2 loaded potato grillers and a crunch wrap supreme with extra nacho cheese
>>
>>8298277
thx
>>
I would kill. I mean it i will kill a stranger if it meant the ghost pepper griller for a dollar became a regular item on the menu.
>>
>>8298345
>ghost pepper griller

why did you have to remind me of this anon
I really fucking want a gpg now.
>>
File: 1479396871443.png (503KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1479396871443.png
503KB, 1280x720px
>>8295195
Beefy 5 layer burrito add onions and red sauce grilled
>>
>>8295195
i usually get:
a crunchwrap supreme
a cantina power burrito
two chalupas
soft taco
and a 12 pack of cinnabon delights
>>
>>8298400
Maybe one day anon, one day again.
>>
7am.
Steak Grande Scrambler Meal.
If you aren't doing it, you're doing it wrong.
>>
>>8296423
Fuck off, newfag
>>
>>8295195
number 2 steak with fire sauce and a soft taco. mountain dew to drink
>>
>>8296011
that spicy freeto burrito thing was fucking great, sad they took it away
>>
>>8298717
You could just get a beefy Fritos burrito with something like creamy jalapeno sauce or chipotle sauce. Or better yet, habanero sauce if your Taco Bell still has it.
>>
I'm so fucking sick of these Taco Bell shill threads.

Last time I had Taco Bell was because it was literally the only thing open in my dads small ass fucking town and I was craving a bean and cheese burrito. It was fucking horrible. Not even a "good" shitty. It was offensive by how awful it was.
>>
>>8295259
The amount of viral marketing faggots on this board is unreal. These threads need to be reported.
>>
>>8299714

What's viral about it? All I see is plain 'ol shilling. Do you even know what "viral" marketing is?
>>
>>8296423
Because they are shills. Just look at some of the comments in here. It's fucking disgusting and it's your duty to report these threads.
>>
>>8299718
They're trying to promote a product by pretending to be random anons. Look how blatantly obvious it is.

263737 posts that look like this:

>I get super tasty taco (so cheap) and I wash it down with an ice cold, refreshing baha blast. Gee I'm going to Taco Bell now, I'm starving XD

Fuck off.
>>
>>8299734
Baja*
>>
>>8299734

That's shilling, not Viral. Viral marketing is when the advertising is put into something that is then spread via social media. For example, if you found a funny video that contained a Coke ad and then you sent it to all your friends on facebook because it was funny. These posts are lame. Nobody is sharing them with their social network therefore it's not "viral".

It also could be people being ironic and posting that sort of thing as a joke.
>>
OMG?! TACO BELL?! Can you say, "yummy"? Ok, really glad this thread was made because im pretty hungry and you just reminded me how great Taco Bell is!!!

First: they're value menu!!! HOLY COW! Kudos Taco Bell, kudos. So many cheap, quality, and convenient options. It's so hard to choose XD.

But does Taco Bell stop there? Maybe if they were your average food establishment. Somehow they consistently make good hot and tasting fresh (must be the quality control they have when hiring staff, everyone is always so nice.)

Last, but certainly not least: the service. HOLY GUACOMOLE (yeah, they have guacomole, fresh guacomole) I am always treated like a rock star every order. Whether it be breakfast (omg the amazing breakfast... killing it!) or late at night with my friends. The staff is always way chill!

Boy, I sure do need to make it down to my nearest Taco Bell TODAY!

My order will be:

-A crunchy and always yummy Taco
-something new off their menu since it's always updated with new and exciting options

See you down at the Taco Bell haha!!!
>>
>>8299744
No there's another word. I misused viral. But there's another way to market. I can't think of the name though. It has to do with being sneaky and epic.
>>
>>8299744
>>8299762
It's subliminal messaging. Just remembered.
>>
>>8299762
>>8299764

Glad we agree that it's not viral.
>>
>>8295267
Go to Chipolte before the rest of the white people sue the goddamn place for making a 1000-calorie chorizo burrito
>>
>>8299758
haha
>>
>>8299709
>>8299714
>>8299734
>>8299758

>being this buttmad about a thread on one of the shittiest boards

Get over it faggot, people just unironically like things

Also

>subliminal advertising

lel no
>>
>>8299958
IRL, no one, and I mean not one single person, ever talks about fast food. Sure a lot of people eat it sometimes because it's cheap, quick and full of fat and sugar so you feel full. But to talk about it with another actual human in terms of flavor, likes and dislikes? Never.

That's why these threads can only be populated by paid shills. There's no other rational explanation.
>>
>>8300016

You think it's more likely that someone actually pays people to shill here as compared to idiots posting ironically for fun?
>>
>>8300016

>my experience is universal

t. 18 year old

There's a great podcast dedicated to chains and fastfood. Many people eat out most of the time and would have an unironic (or ironic) conversation about it, believe it or not. You can say it's lame or disgusting, but to imply viral or paid shills just makes you look like a child who can't imagine a world outside himself.
>>
>>8300018
>>8300037

In my life, I haven't associated with people so lacking in intelligence and an interesting life that the best thing they can converse about is garbage fast food.

So perhaps you guys are correct. I've simply overestimated the intelligence of people, and that level of moron with the capacity to type actually exists.
>>
>>8299958
The 2012-3013 Chipotle "shill" threads were the best. Just dozens and dozens of posts of ranting about muh shills

>>8300016
>No one would talk about food on a food board!!! BLASPHEMY
K, bud.
>>
File: 28.jpg (46KB, 494x588px) Image search: [Google]
28.jpg
46KB, 494x588px
>>8300118

>Only such an intelligent and refined individual such as myself would shitpost in a shit thread on a Malaysian cooking forum to tell others why I'm superior for not liking fast food
>>
>>8300142

Kek I remember that. Why do so many people have a fucking chip on their shoulder concerning fast food?
>>
File: 1372915367538.jpg (52KB, 319x315px) Image search: [Google]
1372915367538.jpg
52KB, 319x315px
>>8295588
>>
File: tacobell_volcano_box.gif (48KB, 500x197px) Image search: [Google]
tacobell_volcano_box.gif
48KB, 500x197px
>>8295195
Start off with a volcano taco. really gets the juices flowing and the hot melted cheese starts me off with a nice half chub.

now onto the appetizer. the chicken quesadilla. mmm delicious creamy jalapeno sauce as my pecker hardens further.

still not done. need 2 chalupas so i can eat some tomatoes and not feel like a total slob. eat 2 chalupas in that lucious soft but thick shell. the fatty ground beef + creamy + watery lettuce and maters. fully erect. stomach hurts a little. must soldier on.

finish with second fire taco. the cholesterol has conpletely clogged my penile artery. instabonerkill. fully sweating down my face from the heat and fat from the meal. collapse on the floor and roll to the car.

seriously thats what i eat tho
>>
>>8300604
volcano tacos are back?? those were my shit

can you get them outside that box with pointless cinnamon shits
>>
File: iVQoaENGRkGUAgo-1600x900-noPad.jpg (29KB, 448x280px) Image search: [Google]
iVQoaENGRkGUAgo-1600x900-noPad.jpg
29KB, 448x280px
>>8300621
they come and go. theyre here a lot near me. if not, i just lather normal tacos in fire sauce.

yes theyre a dollar alone! fuckin delicious even if my asshole hates me after
>>
>>8295267
>>8295663
del taco employees were so much cooler than taco bell. i worked on warped tour and whenever we went out to the west coast, wed pack 80 people into a del taco. they let us bring in booze and take shots with us. theyd hang out with us in the vans and buses. you go to tbell and you get a bunch of jerks who hate their jobs and didnt wanna make shit for us. they cut us off a few times. del taco has those cheapass tacos too. lifesavers
>>
File: mFqp3Zd.jpg (283KB, 1024x1365px)
mFqp3Zd.jpg
283KB, 1024x1365px
I order the stupid gimmick shit they have going on at the moment, since I don't go to Taco Bell much. Like, last time I had Taco Bell I grabbed that deconstructed burrito shit which is basically just rice and meat, lettuce, tomato, guac, and salsa. Not worth $5 but good.

I'm still mad they got rid of salsa verde.

F
>>
hey, when they give you the wrong item and they replace it, is it okay if you ask if you can just have the original wrong order as well? i mean usually they just throw it in the trash? what would be some good wording to ask "hey, youre not going to throw that wrong order out, will you, i wouldnt mind taking it also"
>>
2 of those potato dollar burritos and a nacho supreme

Hits the spot every time
>>
>>8300000
>>
Been depressed as shit the last few months. Tuesday nights when I'm on call I usually go and get a #4 (Mexican pizza and two taco supremes) and a burrito supreme. Then I feel even shittier afterwards.
>>
File: 1447896932307.jpg (23KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1447896932307.jpg
23KB, 225x225px
>Taco Bell meat is only 36% meat
>it's not even actually called "meat"
>it's called "taco filling"
>64% of it is literally garbage
>one of the ingredients is silica dioxide...
>fucking SAND.
>>
>>8295226
fpbp
>>
>>8300684
I live in Orlando and we have both here...idk, something about Del Taco that keeps them from beating out Taco Bell for me. I just feel like Del Taco just has less flavor than Bell, it's hard to describe. I like both, but Bell tastes better in my opinion.
>>
>>8295195
Yes. Crunchwrap supreme, cheesy gordita crunch, soft taco, crunchy taco (since I haven't been exercising as much I can usually only eat 2 of the items but I can't bear to part with my standard order).

No.
>>
>>8296008
Get fucked.
>>
>>8301812
and obviously the no is because of the tie with based mcdonalds.
>>
chilito
>>
>>8295627
>Checkers

I'm somewhat inclined to agree with you, because checkers is fucking delicious but that stuff is straight up garbage. Greasy garbage. Every time I've eaten food from there, I've felt like I needed to take a shower afterwards. And they have this weird propensity for only putting one, thin-ass napkin in the bag, or no napkins at all. For God's sake, I need more napkins to wipe the grease off my face.

Still delicious, though. Delicious, greasy garbage.
>>
>>8297427
>>8297427
This. I've never really gotten "sick" from TB or any other fast food place, for that matter. People always make that complaint but I honestly just don't see it. If it was making so many people sick there is no way it would be as popular as it is.
>>
File: enhanced-19801-1426127044-15.jpg (92KB, 625x471px) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-19801-1426127044-15.jpg
92KB, 625x471px
Best items:
>cheesy gordita crunch with doritos shell
>supreme chalupa
>chicken gordita
>chipotle chicken griller

Honor tier
>supreme soft taco
>chicken quesadilla
>quesaritto

I wish it was 2004 tier:
>Chicken caesar burrito
>>
Chicken quesadilla, beefy nacho griller, and crunchy taco is what I usually get.

But I fuckin' loved those chicken flatbread sandwiches.
>>
>>8296490
>By "not beef" I mostly just meant
Of course you did.
>HURR I WAS PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED
Get some ground beef. Brown it up. Add a taco seasoning packet from the store. Add a little water, then add corn starch a little bit at a time until you've got the proper consistency.. Congratulations, you've made Taco Bell beef.

>>8301631
See >>8296304
Same goes for you, fucko.
>>
>>8295195
>go to order
$5 box is a BEAST, especially considering how overpriced the items are purchased individually (or at least in my area)
>chips n cheese $1.39
>crunchy taco $1.29
>gordita crunch $2.99
>burrito supreme $3.19
>medium soda $1.79
That's about $10.65 in food, pre tax
Otherwise Nacho bellgrande and crunchwrap are great. The Steakhouse Nachos are tasty, the cheese isnt' for everyone though. Also they're overpriced and don't have enough cheese for all the chips, but it'll fill you.
>>
every monday i go and eat an entire grande meal for lunch
>>
>>8295272
>tfw the meal deal used to be $2 for a drink, chips, and burrito
>tfw when 5-layer was only $1 when first released, and I remember me and my dorm buddies would all throw in some bucks and come back with like 15 lbs of burritos
>>
>>8302120
>$2 meal deal
http://www.brandeating.com/2016/09/taco-bell-testing-new-2-dollar-value-combos.html
Looks pretty good too
>>
>>8302131
>it's currently $3.49
Only $3.19 where I live. Still a pretty good deal considering how filling a 5 layer is
>>
2 chicken quesadillas and nacho cheese

I only get that bc the chicken quesadillas are so expensive... I could probably eat like 8
>>
>>8302091
dude can you order that shit now?
>>
i get doritos locos cool ranch taco(i pronounce it "takko" on purpose in the drive thru) but sub the meat for crispy chicken and sub the cheese for nacho cheese and can you put fritos in that, and then take the whole thing and cheese-glue it gordita style inside a chalupa shell, gimme 4 of these and a caramel apple empanada total order cost $50 if theyll even do it
>>
>>8300016
ha my boys and me talk about fast food a lot. we even have a facebook group for it.
>>
File: 1281938936290.jpg (78KB, 540x366px) Image search: [Google]
1281938936290.jpg
78KB, 540x366px
>>8296011
>this

where the fuck are my volcano burritos and tacos you cunts
>>
>>8296011
Try living in Australia and liking spicy food. Almost everything gets discontinued because of local pleb faggotry. Sometimes I feel like I'm literally the only thing preventing a product from 404ing.
>>
>>8301827
It's right there on the menu
>>
>>8301809
yeah i know what you mean. i worked at tbell last year. not an expert on their food but everything except the lettuce and tomato is doused in coconut oil which is the most delicious but also fattiest oil. they also have a ton of additives that are also delicious but prob horrible for you. they also have better sauces and more of a variety. del taco is def more plain.
>>
File: pic-1.jpg (50KB, 300x457px)
pic-1.jpg
50KB, 300x457px
>>8301185
completely depends on whos working. if its a younger guy theyll prob give it to you. if not, theyll be bitchy and ask you which one you want then take it to the back and toss it.
>>
>>8300016
People talk about what they eat.

It's weird that Taco Bell specifically has its own 24/7/365 thread on /ck/ while comparable places like Wendy's don't, but it's not out of the realm of possibility that people would genuinely post about fast food on /ck/.
>>
I miss those fajitas things they had like 9 years ago. It was so fucking good.
>>
>>8302777
wendys literally only has 4 items tho. the $1 baconators, fries, frosty, and tendies.
>>
>>8302213
all of it yeah
>>
>>8295195
My favorite thing they've ever had are those chicken flatbread sandwiches... But they've only had them twice and only for like a month at a time.
>>
>>8301185
Manager anon here. Just don't give the bag back when you show them the wrong item. As long as I don't get the bag back, then I won't throw it away. Also if you're nice and polite about it then I'll tell you to keep the messed up food and give you the right food. It's really no problem at all. The shit would just go into the trash anyway.
>>
>>8295195
I love TB when I can get it.
My go to are about 8 to 10 hard tacos with hot sauce, that's it. lol I kinda want some now as I have not had TB in about a year now.
>>
>>8303645
Also I should add this. If you're an ass about it then I'll throw the food away. Don't be a dick. Mistakes happen. Especially when you have retards making your food. Most people understand that. I can't be everywhere so mistakes will happen.
>>
Are the Dorito tacos any good? I kinda want to try them but $1.60 for a taco is pricey
>>
>>8295195
I get 3-5 mini shredded chicken quesadillas and a beefy 5 layer burrito meal deal
>>
>>8295964
If you had included chicken quesarito you'dve been invited into my super secret club.
>>
If I could travel back in time, I wouldn't warn people about 9/11. I wouldn't prevent murders or kidnappings. I'd just enjoy pre-XXL grilled stuft burritos. The XXL just removed the rice and replaces it with a pound of sour cream and green play-doh they try to pass as guac.
>>
>>8303755
Can you go back a little further and bring back the old chili cheese burritos and the spicy chicken?
>>
File: image.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
4KB, 225x225px
Bean and cheese w/ xtra red source
>>
File: image.jpg (54KB, 614x433px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 614x433px
>>8304473
>tfw they take away your chili cheese burritos
>>
>>8295226
/thread
>>
>>8295561
>>8295576
Expected. As a general rule, never order beef from trashy places. Chicken is almost impossible to fuck up.
>>
>>8295195
2 doritos gordita crunches. and the new steakhouse burrito. with mountain dew.
>>
>>8295226
>Not getting the mcgangbang
>>
File: 1469823261531.png (85KB, 388x218px) Image search: [Google]
1469823261531.png
85KB, 388x218px
Danish anon here, never been to Taco Bell in my life and we don't have it (nor anything similar) here

What am I missing out on?
>>
>>8307032
Really cheap and calorie dense tex mex

Honestly it's one of my favourite fast food places now
>>
Cravings box and a crunch wrap supreme.
>>
-2 5-layer burritos
-2 loaded potato grillers
-water cup
-fuck ton of fire sauce
usually i end up squeezing out half of the beans in the burritos onto the wrapper because they put so damn much into them
>>
File: AY-30-Days-in-Atlanta.jpg (400KB, 1131x1600px) Image search: [Google]
AY-30-Days-in-Atlanta.jpg
400KB, 1131x1600px
>>8295278
tastes like mouthwash and its why i always get it.

>>8295627
bmore here coming for those tacos. gime the tacos anon. whats a codeword I can use to get chicky cheesy goridat crunchers

>>8296423
little bit from column A little bit from column B go buy a fucking loco taco and then come back and talk about it.

>>8298273
I need you to understand you will never have Mexican food as you know it ever again. Sorry you left best coast but now your trapped on the beast coast.

>>8303755
witnessed and kek'd super ninfrendo
>>
>>8295237
this is exactly my loadout, including sadness
>>
>>8298708
>>8300642
>>8309202
>fire sauce

Pussies. Go Diablo or go home
>>
>>8304473
we have spicy chicken burrito here in canada
>>
GOTTA HAVE MY CRUNCHWRAP SUPREME W FIRE SAUCE MY MAIN MAN
>>
WHO HERE CANADIAN FRIES SUPREME MASTER RACE
>>
>>8295901
>cinnamon twists in nacho cheese

This is delicious.
>>
2 chicken quesadillas, 3 cheesy fiesta potato bowls, xl Baja Blast. Maybe a side of nacho cheese if I'm feeling frisky.

Open the quesadillas and load them with a bowl of cheesy potatoes each. Dip in the optional nacho cheese. Finish the meal with the last bowl of potatoes.
>>
>>8309517
>Falling for the tomatoes meme
>>
You have 10 seconds to name something that isn't delicious or can't be made delicious with fire sauce from Taco Bell.
>>
their steak quesaritos, beef gordita crunches, and frozen drinks are godly
>>
File: CGC.jpg (44KB, 610x484px) Image search: [Google]
CGC.jpg
44KB, 610x484px
>>8295195
If they currently have a box meal with a Cheesy Gordita Crunch in it (which is most of the time), I get that with a large Baja Blast and an extra bean burrito. Otherwise I get the Cheesy Gordita Crunch combo meal, which is like two bucks extra for less food. But I gotta have that CGC, it's the best fast food item of all time
>>
>>8313026
>Take $0.20 taco
>Wrap it in a tortilla with some cheese
>Charge $8 for it
Fucking capitalism
>>
Chicken quesadilla extra sauce
>>
Beefy fritos burritos
Tasty as fuck as highest calories/dollar
>>
Cheesy gordita crunch with fiery shell, shit's godly.
>>
File: wolverinevolcano.png (674KB, 600x871px)
wolverinevolcano.png
674KB, 600x871px
>>8300604
>>8300642
>>
>>8309459

diablo tastes like complete ass
>>
2 beefy nacho loaded grillers
Chicken chalupa

loaded grillers are probably the best deal on the menu, but it depends on who makes them. some people pile that shit in there and some put like half of scoop of meat and a few tortilla strips.
>>
on occasion I'll get a volcano burrito and put my homemade hot sauce on it
Thread posts: 230
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.