[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been on a strict diet since June 2015, >was 260

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (96KB, 1200x899px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
96KB, 1200x899px
I've been on a strict diet since June 2015,
>was 260 lbs
>currently 194.2 lbs
>limited myself to 1800 kcal a day, every time i go down 10 lbs i binge for a day then go back to 1800 until the next 10.
>I'm disabled and can't really exercise, that's why the kcal is so low.
>Instead of asking professionals i just googled how to diet.

Also i have a really bad craving at the moment, and I go on this board to look at food. Make me really hungry plz.
>>
>>8294348

Congrats on the weights loss
>>
>>8294486
Thank you, still a long way to go though, trying to get down to 144.0 lbs D:
>>
File: burger_zinger.jpg (73KB, 560x400px) Image search: [Google]
burger_zinger.jpg
73KB, 560x400px
More information: BMI was 39.5 and now it is 29.5

>using the current information you can now probably guess I'm a 5' 8 manlet
>>
Also it's really hard telling people to fuck off when they say things like "fuck it, lets go to burger king" :(
>>
>>8294348
I'm 260 and I don't have much time to work out. Is there certain shit you're eating and avoiding or is it strictly calorie based?
>>
>>8294600
At the start i was looking at it, but after a few weeks i was cba, so yeah literally just calorie based. The first month was tough but i've sorta just got used to eating this much.

>he says while looking at food on this board.
>>
>>8294348
I was 231 lbs 3 months ago and currently 189.
I cheat one day a week and do no exercise.
I'm not bound to a wheelchair/have no legs/Hartley Hooligans, though.
>>
>>8294633
I was told more than 2 lbs a week would be bad? any negatives?
>>
File: Untitled-1.jpg (928KB, 1920x788px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
928KB, 1920x788px
Have a shitty screenshot from the xlsx document
>>
>>8294600
If you count calories, this kind of thing starts to become really obvious.

For example: You COULD get your 1800 kcal from eating 1800 kcal worth of ice cream and you would still lose weight... only you wouldn't because 1800 kcal of ice cream is never going to satisfy you in any kind of meaningful way and you will end up going over your limit.

With that kind of limit on your intake, it gets obvious really fast that healthier choices like padding out your meals with lower calorie foods is the only way to realistically stick to your limit
>>
>>8296094
or just have the willpower of a god
>>
>>8294348
congrats!

I find it hard to consistently keep to my calorie target. I'm fine on days where I make my own food but when going out/eating with others I find it so difficult.
>>
>>8294600
Im 255 currently (originally over 285) and I found that all you gotta do is follow the second law of thermodynamics.

Transfer energy from food into kinetic energy instead of potential energy via you gaining more mass. As long as you eat less then you burn off you can lose weight.

Also stay the fuck away from soda, and that includes diet soda.

Although I've lost most of the weight through working out however these last two weeks ive been sick and busy under a mountain of studying and papers for school so I gotta get back to it once my paper is done.

>>8294511
Its a test mate, just make sure to count what you eat and if you don't want to waste your day on BK just don't get anything or get a side salad with no dressing or 1 packet of balsamic.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.