[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You have fifteen seconds to explain why you still eat meat and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: Heart-attacks-618897.jpg (48KB, 590x350px) Image search: [Google]
Heart-attacks-618897.jpg
48KB, 590x350px
You have fifteen seconds to explain why you still eat meat and dairy products. Don't you care about your cardiovascular health?
>>
>>8290855
No. I await the sweet void with patient stoicism.
>>
cuz they good faggot lmao
>>
>>8290855
Implying people eat nothing else but meat every day...
>>
sorry buddy, all junk food is vegetarian most with some added dairy.

what is worse for you a steak or fries and a 64oz coke ?

Sugar and transfats are the problems. You can be perfectly healthy eating meat and dairy.

Show me a hundred year old vegetarian.
>>
Nah, I honestly hope my death is as slow and painful as possible.
>>
>>8290855
EATING A PRIMARILY MEAT BASED DIET HAS IMPROVED MY HEALTH TEN FOLD. I WENT FROM AN OBESE, PRE-DIABETIC, WITH HYPERTENSION TO A <16 % BODY FAT WITH INCREDIBLY HEALTHY BLOODWORK AND STAMINA TOO BOOT. IT WAS A LONG AND STEADY PROCESS BUT AFTER A FEW YEARS I COMPLETELY TRANSFORMED MY BODY AND MIND.

I OWE IT ALL TO MEAT AND DAIRY PRODUCTS. THANK YOU DEAD ANIMALS I OWE IT ALL TO YOU.
>>
>>8290855
Not really.

Meat and dairy are good. I prefer them to the idea of living long enough to see heart disease or a stroke.
>>
>>8290855
What is happ-AAAARRRGHGR
>>
>>8290873
>all junk food is vegetarian
>never heard of gelatin
>>
>>8290855
Health care in the US is so expensive that I am hoping to die of a single massive cardiac arrest or stroke and not linger on for years
>>
Just have a reduced calorie intake. You can search for the science journals yourself, heck Wikipedia is a pretty good source.

I noticed that when I ear less than 1700 calories per day, I feel great.
>>
>>8290957
Yeah not a bad way to go when you get down to it. I mean it hurts like a bitch for a few hours but so do a lot of things.
>>
Because I do whatever the fuck I want whenever the fuck I want, and no butt-fucking faggot from Vegan city is going to tell me otherwise.

This is the way it's always been, and always will be. You are the minority herr, not us. Prove to us beyond a shadow of a doubt that your ways are superior. If not, fuck off back to your contradictory lifestyle of eating faux burgers and tofu steaks, you weird little faggot.
>>
>>8290855
>vegan thread
>200 replies guaranteed
At least you've tried a different tack this time. Still, fuck off.
>>
>>8290855
>why you still eat meat and dairy products.

They provide me with a source of easy-access essential nutrients and vitamins helping me live a healthy life.
>>
>>8290855
Because meats and dairy yield some of the best culinary experiences bar none.
>>
>>8290855
Meat and dairy are noxious when you're a lazy fat slob like the boomers.
They're perfectly fine if you exercise regularly.
>>
>wanting to live past 65s
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.