[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Taking my gf out to dinner for our anniversary tonight and I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 181959245.jpg (25KB, 384x288px) Image search: [Google]
181959245.jpg
25KB, 384x288px
Taking my gf out to dinner for our anniversary tonight and I'm just torn on what I should get as this all sounds good.

I am gonna start with the escargot (they make it in a butter sauce and top them on mushrooms).

Usually chef sends us fried zucchini on the house.

Broiled veal chop, rare $38
New York Prime Sirloin $36
Roasted Long Island Duck $27
>>
For me it's the McChicken
>>
>>8290219
Your "gf" is secretly fucking other people. Might want to get tested.
>>
>>8290223
Well, what would you eat
>>
>>8290219
I'm a Brit and I love snails and even though it's attributed to the French, we have eaten them in England for a very long time; Provided your gf isn't squeamish, it's a good choice.

As regards your main meal . . . . I would seriously go for the Duck, it's a tasty meat (albeit fatty but don't tell her that) and it's not going to leave you feeling bloated.

Nothing worse than getting home and feeling that you need to sleep it off . . . .you are after a little 'rumpy pumpy' eh?
>>
Seconding duck
>>
>>8290302
>>8290307

I figured I'd go with the duck too. I love duck, but have only had it from one place where they roasted it perfectly (crunchy dark outside and delicious meat).

I have a feeling the restaurant will serve me breast or something not the whole duck.

My girlfriend said she'd try the escargot, but she's on the picky side so the zucchini will be a safe bet lol
>>
>>8290219
I'm pretty picky about steak. Just because it's on the menu, it needs to be prime and cooked by a steak expert or I get disappointed. If that's not an issue there, I'd pair a snails appetizer with a steak main. That's my mood for pairing, anyway, so similar to mushrooms.

For anniversaries though, sounds like you're a regular there. I tend to pick venues that have some historic value with my spouse or with my city, or some personal reason connected to the anniversary to go there, ya know? Not one of my regular joints. Take it up a notch, get a view, go a bit more splurgy, take a bit of a drive, etc. It's not just about the menu.
>>
I usually go for duck.
>>
>>8290388
This is our first anniversary, and the nicest restaurant I'm taking her out to. I have gone there for my birthday and recently for my grandmother's. Nixon used to dine there, so that's somewhat historic I suppose. It's about a 40 minute drive. My gf has only gone there when we went for my birthday in May and loved it, and has wanted to go back since.

I don't know how the steak is there. I've only had the Veal Parmigiana and Lamb Shanks.
>>
fucking disgusting and predentious

bet your gf fucks jamal behind your back
>>
>>8290438
You can buy a fucking steak or veal at any number of restaurants. Escargot isn't all the special, just harder to find and delicious as fuck the way this place makes it.

And nah my gf prefers comfort and this cock over some dirt poor nigger who barely got through high school.

Or you're mad you can't afford more than add your own ingredients to 99 cent ramen
>>
>>8290219
SIRLOIN FOR SURE MY MAIN MAN
>>
>>8290219
If they do a good job of escargots it's well worth getting imo- something you can't get just anywhere is always good when you're eating out someplace.

I'm a sucker for duck so I'd probably go for that but it really depends on the accompaniments too.

>>8290438
>escargots
>pretentious
Uwotm8.exe
>>
>>8290223
>>8290307
>>8290363
>>8290394
>>8290438
Sixth-ing cuck. Op is a cuck.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.