[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are buffalo wings hard/expensive to cook? I bought myself a big

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

Are buffalo wings hard/expensive to cook? I bought myself a big ass 1gallon of Franks' Red Hot buffalo sauce and now I don't want it, but it was kinda expensive (rare where I live) and I don't want to throw it away.
>>
>>8287372
JUST COOK THE WINGS NORMALLY AND TOSS IN SAUCE AFTERWARDS. THATS ALL THERE IS TO IT. FRY THE WINGS FOR MAXIMUM EFFECT.
>>
>>8287372
Nope, they are super easy.

Deep fry your wings until crispy. The traditional sauce would be a 50/50 mix of Frank's and melted butter. Just toss your wings in that after frying them.
>>
>>8287372
Not if you catch the Buffalo yourself
>>
File: 1400467607102.gif (2MB, 235x180px) Image search: [Google]
1400467607102.gif
2MB, 235x180px
>>8287375
My buffalo sauce taste kinda bitter and its watery, but I'm only using like 25% butter 75% sauce, is it supposed to be half and half? Also, should I add cornstarch?
>>
>never tried it
>buys a gallon
>"waaah I dont like it"

just man up and drink it fuckin idiot
>>
>>8287381
YOUR BUTTER RATIO IS FINE. IF YOU WANT IT THICKER THAN CORN STARCH IS FINE. FRYING ALLOWS THE CHICKEN TO ATTAIN MAXIMUM CRISPINESS AND IT HOLDS ONTO SAUCES BETTER.
>>
>>8287375
Basically just do what caps said. If you are frying the wings first, toss them in flour, then egg, then breadcrumbs. If you want to bake them, put some S&P on it, then put some baking powder on it to get the wings to crisp up without having to bread them. If this is too much effort, just buy a bag of frozen Tysons chicken strips and sauce them yourself. Just please for the love of God eat them with bleu cheese dressing.
>>
>>8287381
It does't hurt to add a bit of sugar or honey to the sauce. Also, I like to saute some garlic in the butter before I add the hot sauce.
>>
Fairly cheap, easily a sub-$10 meal.

In warmer weather I grill on each side for a few minutes for marks, toss in sauce, broil for 10, toss in sauce, flip, broil for 10. You get the sauce cooked in and it's fucking great, healthier than deep frying.

When it's colder I skip the grill and cook a bit longer, or deep fry and toss in sauce. My method varies, depends what I want. Sometimes I fry with some seasonings, sometimes I beard, and I've done beer batter a few times.

My sauce is like 60% Franks to 40% butter, and I also add in some red cayenne, chili powder, red pepper flakes, and basil. Sometimes I'll mince up either a jalapeno or habanero and toss that in too.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.