[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How'd I do on my sandwich? It's home made falafel with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: best meal.jpg (616KB, 3196x1180px) Image search: [Google]
best meal.jpg
616KB, 3196x1180px
How'd I do on my sandwich? It's home made falafel with spring onions, tomatoes and a little mustard on Spelt bread.
>>
>>8287135
I can never tell if I am being trolled anymore.
>>
>>8287135
LOOKS PRETTY DECENT OP. I WOULD EAT IT.
>>
>>8287135

Jewed out on the falafel huh?
>>
>>8287135
90% bread 10% veggies
>>
>>8287135
The bread looks good. The rest... eh.
>>
>>8287153

>veggies

Have some dignity, speak like a grown up.
>>
>>8287164
>i critique people's word choices to feel better about myself

if he finds the dignity, he should share some with you
>>
>>8287135
I have questions:

Spelt bread isn't that easy to get hold of . . .did you make it yourself?

And if you made you own falafels, why put them in a sandwich?
>>
>>8287228
Spelt bread is all the hype around here (The Netherlands). A Spelt baguette is only 2 yuropoors.
>>
>>8287164
Okay, m'lord. And a hearty tip too you to.
>>
>>8287240
I'm English and although we can get it in small bakeries, it's not that easy to come by; Most Bakeries will only make this once a week and freeze stuff for others to take (apparently people with gluten intolerance can eat this bread).
>>
>>8287135
hollow out a bit of the loaf so you get a better ratio of filling to bread, and also cut it diagonally for presentation. Oh, and cut the onions diagonally, too. Normally this wouldn't matter, but you're posting a picture of your food and asking us to judge based off of that, so I'd say start there.
>>
>>8287135
don't do this, it makes mustard gas
>>
>>8287135
Where the fuck is the meat?
>>
do you have to lube it up or do you have to manually push it down your throat because it's so dry
>>
No meat/10

Would not eat
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.