[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thanks for the guy who recommended me gongfu style tea. Now I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Capture.jpg (59KB, 750x378px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
59KB, 750x378px
Thanks for the guy who recommended me gongfu style tea. Now I'm able to avoid drinking too much coffee. I'm using my western style teacup and now I understand why the asians use these microbowls.
When you brew western style you let the tea sit in the pan for 2 minutes then it cools much faster due to the larger surface are in contact with air. In gongfu style you supposed to brew for only a few seconds then it's much hotter because you didn't let it cool for minutes and the surface area is reduced, making it even harder to cool.

Also don't even try to brew green tea using westernt style. Black tea and mate is OK, green tea must be done asian style.
>>
His channel is good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puldqGnW9P0

Someone posted this in the older thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vxz2YNDSlc
>>
>>8286216
Hey man, glad you're enjoying it. Granpa style is also something to consider. Not all teas are good with it, cause it can draw some bitterness out. If you're at work and plan to drink for a long time it's very convenient.
>>
>>8286267

Gonna try it. Tried cold brew yesterday and almost puked. Black tea works for cold brew but for some reason green tea gets too sweet.
>>
>>8286216
Why the fuck did you feel the need to start a new thread about it? Just post in the one you made earlier you piece of shit mong cunt.
>>
>>8286216
You're a literal retard. Green tea is the only tea not really suited for Gong Fu brewing. Also are you brewing in a fucking pan? Also Gong Fu style cools the brew faster because you first pour it into a Gong Dao Bei and then into your cup.
>>
>>8286494
Thread died 4 days ago.

>>8286503
Then is it just psychological? Western style tastes bland and gongfu is coming better.

I use a pan for coffee and tea because all you need is hot water. Doesnt matter if the water was heated in a pan or in some specific kitchen.
>>
>>8286656
There's a tea thread up hombre. Check the catalogue. Do you have control over the temperature when you brew it in your pan? No shit it gets cold quick if you have that much of a surface area.
>>
Come back to my thread.

>>8282822
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.