[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fucking hate cooking. I love to eat and stay full but actual

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

I fucking hate cooking. I love to eat and stay full but actual cooking has made me point a loaded gun at my head dozens of times now. I just can't stand it. I can't stand preparing what to make, shopping for the ingredients and things like meat and vegetables rot in my refridgerator because I keep holding off from using them. I'm usually past the point of tolerating more of my food in my mouth by the time I'm starting to get sick of eating it.

Just made eggs, bacon and toast and I'm already getting nauseated from the smell. I'm hungry right now but even then, I'm repulsed from how I know it's going to taste. God fucking help me.
>>
Are you an alcoholic or on any drugs that might affect your appetite? Because it sounds like you have an eating disorder
>>
>>8284616
I don't do drugs or alcohol
>>
>>8284613
>eating

Why don't you receive your nutrients from solar rays?
>>
File: 1371477495733.jpg (17KB, 239x251px) Image search: [Google]
1371477495733.jpg
17KB, 239x251px
>>8284629
maybe you should?
>>
i developed a severe intolerance to eggs without really realizing it

i started thinking i was terribly ill with cancer or something because i ate eggs all the time and especially if i wasn't feeling good so it turned into this vicious cycle of feeling horrible, not eating for a while, feeling better, eating eggs, etc.

maybe something like this has happened to you?
>>
>>8284613
>actual cooking has made me point a loaded gun at my head dozens of times now.
>Just made eggs, bacon and toast and I'm already getting nauseated from the smell. I'm hungry right now but even then, I'm repulsed from how I know it's going to taste.

Dude what the fuck
>>
>>8284639
I mean if I go to Denny's and get scrambled eggs or eat tamago sushi, I don't have a problem but no matter what I do, I physically cannot eat eggs I make for myself.
>>8284640
Yup. Just threw away a plate of toast, bacon and eggs without even touching it.
>>
>>8284613
>2016
>still eating food

I'm just here to laugh at the plebs that can't sustain themselves from the transdimensional fruits of the chaos realm beneath this one.
>>
>>8284652
>Yup. Just threw away a plate of toast, bacon and eggs without even touching it.

fucking westerners
>>
I don't know if you're trolling, but if you're not and you're 100% serious, then maybe you need to try a prescription of Cananbis. Here's all the things that cannabis can do for you: 1) It'll make shopping and cooking FUN. 2) it'll make you hungry and able to eat food. 3) pot makes healthy food like veggies and fruit actually taste godlike.
>>
>>8284661
reddit
>>
>>8284678
You are the plebbiest weed man I have ever seen.
>dude weed makes vegetables and fruit taste better, dude I fuckin need weed to do anything
>>
>>8284652
>Just threw away a plate of toast, bacon and eggs without even touching it.
add salt and pepper
Maybe an aromatic
>>
>>8284706
Cannabis helps sick people eat & enjoy food when they're too sick to even hold down 2 spoonfuls of chicken noodle soup without throwing up. From what op said, it sounds to me like either a) he's trying to trigger the "food and cooking" people by trolling them, or b) he has some kind of serious disorder going on that's making him not able to cook or eat comfortably.
>>
>>8284613
I wish pic was related.

mfw "nigger"
>>
>>8284672
this
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.