[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any ideas on how to make a warm, frothy, slightly alcoholic beverage

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 130250-1.jpg (73KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
130250-1.jpg
73KB, 800x800px
Any ideas on how to make a warm, frothy, slightly alcoholic beverage that tastes like these. I was thinking about crushing some up and letting them dissolve in vodka
>>
There's a couple different brands of butterscotch liquer on the market.
>>
Malt extract.
>>
i imagine butterbeer as tasting like werther's
>>
>>8284292
I grabbed a butterbeer flavored soda once that was pretty much a werther's in drink form.
>>
>>8284265
>I was thinking about crushing some up and letting them dissolve in vodka
i think that would actually work, my sister does this with toffee and vodka, she runs it through a dishwasher cycle to help it dissolve
>>
>>8284312
>she runs it through a dishwasher cycle
What
>>
>>8284319
I guess she seals the bottle and put it in the dishwasher so the heat works on it??
>>
>>8284327
I'm sorry, you're presented with the problem of heating a liquid up and the best solution you can think of is to run it through the dishwasher?
Just put the same container in your oven on low or some shit jesus christ.
>>
>>8284332
I'm not the anon whose sister dishwashes vodka.

I'm just harboring a guess here.
>>
>>8284332
i never said my sister was smart
>>
>>8284343
Does she have important assets in other places? Please provide photographic evidence in either case.
>>
This seems like a combo of rum and some specialty hot chocolate, and the butterscotch liqueur mentioned earlier, hm.

Let's see what tipsy bartender has to say
>>
>>8284332
it's pretty effortless to throw the bottle in there when you are about to run cycle anyway
pretty smart of her
>>
>>8284427
the water stays the same temp, no need to regulate heat, one less pot to clean...

not bad at all
>>
Hot buttered rum.
Dark rum, butter, brown sugar, cinnamon, hot water.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.