[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anybody ever tried doing this? I can't possibly imagine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_74972_sm1.jpg (59KB, 500x335px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_74972_sm1.jpg
59KB, 500x335px
Has anybody ever tried doing this? I can't possibly imagine that it would taste good.
>>
That is literally a doctor who meme

Its not supposed to taste good its supposed to be a joke.
>>
>>8283470
Isn't that some shit from Dr. Who?
I remember a self-proclaimed vegetarian nerd girl that ate this shit up like there's no tomorrow just because it was eaten on Dr. Who.
>>
>>8283475
That's a pretty weird fucking joke. Why would people go through the trouble of wanting to eat this shit if it doesn't taste good, and is just to reference the show?

>>8283476
Fish counts as meat, right?
>>
>>8283483
>Fish counts as meat, right?
Yes. That's what makes it especially retarded.
>>
>>8283470
You could make it work with a good fried fish and savory custard like a lemon, garlic, and rosemary or you could do something like coconut crusted mahi mahi with a mango custard sauce.
>>
>>8283483
>That's a pretty weird fucking joke. Why would people go through the trouble of wanting to eat this shit if it doesn't taste good, and is just to reference the show?

Yea Doctor who has a huge cult following. In fact I am watching it at this very moment.

The joke being that the doctor just regenerated (basically he turns into a completely different person and doesn't even know himself) and is trying to find something to eat but he hates everything he tries until finally fish fingers and custard

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oo2RKAHu-kI
>>
I've tried it, it just tastes like fish fingers and custard. They don't combine into a weird flavour, they just taste like what they are. As long as you like both it's OK, but the novelty wears off about halfway through the second fish finger imo
>>
>>8283470
It absolutely does not taste good. It's shit tier tumblr meme food and doesn't need to be anywhere near civilized humans. That was the first and last time I ever showed up to a Doctor Who party. I don't even like the show, so I assumed that custard was some british name for tartar sauce. WRONG. Fuck nerds and their unfailing ability to take fantasy way too seriously.
>>
so, fish fingers and custard is literally a meme food?
>>
>>8283500
nothing in vegetarian cite that you need to abstain from meat.

just that you center your nutrition around vegetables and legumes
>>
File: vegge.png (20KB, 535x222px) Image search: [Google]
vegge.png
20KB, 535x222px
>>8283696
>>
>>8283696
>nothing in vegetarian cite that you need to abstain from meat
pls leave
>>
>>8283696
So you're just as retarded as she was.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.