[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My friends have shitty taste and I'm thinking of indulging

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: It may look similar.jpg (212KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
It may look similar.jpg
212KB, 1024x768px
My friends have shitty taste and I'm thinking of indulging them by making shitty food for a pre-thanksgiving meal by making a Captain Crunch stuffing.
What's the shittiest food you've ever eaten at Thanksgiving?
>>
Basically anything my family makes is pretty shitty, including the things I make.

The turkey is dry, the sweet potato casserole will give you the shits because it has too much sugar, the green beans are cold and overcooked, the bread is nothing special, the stuffing is tasteless, the desert is store bought
>>
>>8281864
Sugar gives you the shits? Is that a thing?
>>
>>8281864
why does your family suck so much?
>>
>>8281864
This used to be the case for our holiday dinners until we started slowly phasing out our grandparents and great aunt in favour of people who actually know what the fuck they're doing in the kitchen.

First to go was the gravy. No more lumpy, salty mudwater on the plate. Then the potatoes, they didn't even use goose fat. Then the meat, because they always cooked it to death. And so on, and so on. These days, we literally don't let them touch any of the food. Me, my sister and my mother cook everything, they'll occasionally bumble into the kitchen and start poking at some vegetables which are simmering, we'll just glare at them until they leave again.

It sounds harsh, but you have no idea what it was like being subjected to their cooking every holiday for 10+ years. Enough was enough, these people should not be allowed to touch food that is going to be eaten by other people, they're criminally bad at cooking.
>>
>>8281864

Fuck man sounds like my family. feels bad.
>>
>>8282129
>they didn't even use goose fat
Where the fuck do you live where that's a typical requirement?
>>
>>8282129
>>8282215
Agreed, Where do you live that goose fat is a normal ingredient for proper thanksgiving potatoes.
>>
>>8282219

Probably the same place as the Irish Stew autist.
>>
>>8282129
>they didn't even use goose fat
See, if you had said "they didn't even use THE goose fat", as in the fat from the goose you're cooking for Thanksgiving, this might have made sense and made you look less like a cunt. But by implying that goose fat is something you should just have around to melt down and make grilled cheese in at 2 AM? Fuck you, dude
>>
>>8282215
>>8282219
Goose or duck fat is really fucking good for cooking potatoes

>>8283393
If you go to a good poultry butcher they will usually sell goose or duck fat, shit where I live they sell it in the supermarket.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.