[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm down to my last 100€, it's 4.00 in the morning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 0

I'm down to my last 100€, it's 4.00 in the morning
Im hungry as fuck
It's up to you /ck/
cook a pasta al tonno (I already have all the ingredients), or order kebab online
Anything up to 10€ will do, which in my country will most likely include any kind of kebab, from iskender to doner, possibly even gyros. Pizza is also an option, but muslims are horrible at making pizza so fuck that
OR
I do a shit ton of effort an cook pasta al tonno
I think you already know what I want
I just want you to tell me what's the smartest thing to do
>>
Do what I do - ponder over it for three more hours and then fall asleep.
>>
Try fasting. It's good to go without food sometimes.
>>
Join Islam and ask the mosque for food
>>
The smartest thing to do is make the food and save your money.

But just order the fuckin kebab man.
>>
Make food nigger. Cooking is fun and you already have all the shit to do it.
>>
Buy ketchup and eat that
>>
>>8280145
>canned tuna
Throw that in the bin and order iskender.
>>
>>8280145
>middle of the month
>about 100€ left
>still 3 weeks to student benefits
I'm going to die
>>
>>8280163
That's what I ultimately did
>>
>>8280145
Read pro ana sites and cosplay a 12 yo anorexic girl for 3 weeks
>>
>>8280145
Sell boipucci for kebabs
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.