[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

it's probably the most fattening and greasiest pizza in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: file.png (2MB, 1080x866px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2MB, 1080x866px
it's probably the most fattening and greasiest pizza in the country. but goddamn little caesars deepdish is fucking amazing.
>>
>>8279764
I just might have to go get myself one of those tonight. Will report back later

Pic related, last LC deep dish I had
>>
File: file.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>8279789
get the new pepperoni stuffed crust and post results
>>
>>8279764
>Amazing
More like edible. It's ok for a Detroit Style, but not even in the same league as Jets or Buddys.
>>
File: fischer.jpg (23KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
fischer.jpg
23KB, 500x333px
>>8279884
You got that right.
>>
>>8279764
Fuck yeah they are. Mix that with the cheesy bread and you have an orgasm in waiting.
>>
>>8279835
The cheese tasted like it was kinda smokey, I was pleasantly surprised. It was really goopy though, almost needed to be eaten with a spoon.

5/10, ate one square before I felt sick for wasting $10 on one when I wasn't even all that hungry.
>>
I feel sorry for those without Round Table and Mountain Mike's chains in their areas
>>
File: download.jpg (10KB, 252x160px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10KB, 252x160px
For me it is the McPizza. The best quick serve pizza.
>>
Its passable but it's greasy as fuck and still shitty food. For the price you cant really go wrong.
>>
>>8279764

Looks like undercooked greasy trash.

Disgusting.
>>
>>8279764
Americans need a dipping sauce for their pizza?
>>
File: 1478814566768.gif (798KB, 600x505px) Image search: [Google]
1478814566768.gif
798KB, 600x505px
>>8280125
>mcpizza
>>
>>8280448
it's for the bread you ape
>>
>>8280539
Why do you need bread if you have pizza?
>>
>>8280141
thats no way to talk about you mother
>>
>>8280141
>Looks like undercooked greasy trash.

There is literally no way you could assume that was "undercooked", POSER non culinary faggot
>>
>>8279789
Is that their three meat treat on a deep dish? never thought of that
>>
>>8279764
Funny thing this helped me lose weight i bought several and ate them over a week and i lost 3 lbs just ate the sauce cheese and the meat good keto food
>>
>>8279959
I usually take the regular deep dish and add Italian crazy bread seasoning. Now it's like you have a big cheesy bread with marinara sauce already on it.
>>
>>8279835
i thought it justified the place moving here recently, but i really want them to bring back the pretzel pizza
>>
>>8280692
>>8279789
No it was the bacon-wrapped deep dish. Call me a memester but it was pretty dank f a m

Ended up getting sonic instead, sorry pham
>>
It's certainly a lot better than their regular pizza but I wouldn't give it much more credit than that.
>>
I got one of those out of a dumpster once, it was alright.
>>
>>8279764
It's fucking amazing for $8.
>>
I just get a hot new ready with butter parm,all over the crust. And crazy,bread with sauce and jalapeƱo cheese.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.