[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so Cuck-o Bell finally has a new logo to reflect on the quality

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: taco2016.png (402KB, 1400x1400px) Image search: [Google]
taco2016.png
402KB, 1400x1400px
so Cuck-o Bell finally has a new logo to reflect on the quality of their food. About time they finally realized they're both equally shit.
>>
>>8279394
everybody stopped going there already
>>
>>8279394
>I don't suck dicks, I swear!
>>
Fuck off Shilliam Wallace

That being said their logo looks kinda crap but it's better than the old one
>>
>>8279394
How long did you spend coming up with that "clever" insult?
>>
>>8279397

why? what caused their downfall?
>>
File: images.jpg (15KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
15KB, 300x168px
AESTHETIC
E
S
T
H
E
T
I
C
>>
>>8279394

Is this some kind of joke? That looks like SHIT. Did they get the blond CEO cunt from Yahoo to design this for them?

That logo is a serious step down. WTF were they thinking? Who advised them that this was a good idea? You DON'T FUCK WITH THE LOGO.
>>
File: tb.png (130KB, 1600x653px) Image search: [Google]
tb.png
130KB, 1600x653px
Fuck tech companies for ruining logos everywhere. Every limp wristed marketing team operating in groupthink wants to be """innovative""" fuck you you fucking cunts
>>
>>8279659
The fact that most of America has access to real Mexican food or at least a closer approximation.
>>
>>8279713
I guess, for some otherworldly reason incomprehensible to rational humans, you feel rather strongly about the old taco bell logo. Have you brought this up with your warders at the state asylum?
>>
Wow this is actually real. Then again what do you expect? It's almost 2017 and everything has to revolve around social media outlets.
>>
File: tacobellkungpow.gif (953KB, 500x200px) Image search: [Google]
tacobellkungpow.gif
953KB, 500x200px
>>8279394
Oh...Taco Bell, Taco Bell, product placement with Taco Bell. Enchirito, MACHO BURRITO!
>>
>>8279659
They're still massively popular where I live, but that's because of their value menu and those combo boxes.
They're probably losing sales everywhere else because nobody wants to pay $8 for a combo meal with a shitty quesadilla in it
>>
>>8280452
i'm glad this is a .gif the 10 frames of movement really add a lot
>>
I'm a #ChipotleChomper now
>>
File: pepes.png (310KB, 500x628px) Image search: [Google]
pepes.png
310KB, 500x628px
if you don't get your mexican food here you are missing out on a fulfilling life.
>>
File: Bellbeefer.jpg (53KB, 660x499px) Image search: [Google]
Bellbeefer.jpg
53KB, 660x499px
>>8279394
They need to bring back the Bell Beefer and the red rice.
>>
>>8279761
lmao.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.