[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are people going crazy for this? It's just buns wit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: Nutella Burger.png (454KB, 499x766px) Image search: [Google]
Nutella Burger.png
454KB, 499x766px
Why are people going crazy for this? It's just buns with some nutella on it. Why go to McDonalds when you can make these cheaper and easier at home?
http://www.trendhunter.com/trends/sweety-con-nutella
>>
Nutella is a huge meme on facebook and instagram for some reason.

I like it but don't get the hype.

Normie sheep will eat up anything that features it though.
>>
I've never eaten nutella, am I missing out?
>>
>>8277995
It's pretty good on a warm crepe with some sliced banana.
>>
File: 1476243773126.jpg (33KB, 217x395px) Image search: [Google]
1476243773126.jpg
33KB, 217x395px
>>8277999
Literally a meme tourist food

May want to slide a cyanida capsule into the next crepe you make
>>
>>8278005
I don't make em. A wedding I was at recently had a crepe station and I had like three of the nutella and banana ones.
>>
it's basically palm oil and sugar
>>
>>8277982

`>Why are people going crazy for this?

people aren't, 'AshleyLewisMarketing' is and i think the reason should be pretty obvious.
>>
>>8278005
Why do you hate things that taste good, anon? Are you some kind of contrarian piece of shit?
>>
>>8278005
>meme tourist food
I'd love to study you in detail.
>>
>>8278005

>tourist food

tourists where?
>>
>>8277982
You can make any food cheaper at home you fucking mong. Why eat anything outside your house?
>>
>>8277982
do italians really do this?
>>
File: 1308407171001.jpg (31KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1308407171001.jpg
31KB, 400x388px
I used to love nutella on crepes but then I got thin and now whenever I eat that much sugar in one sitting I have explosive shits
>>
>>8278142
You're not supposed to eat as much sugar as you used to when you were fat. Have one instead of 17.
>>
>>8278156
Yeah I ordered it in the restaurant and they loaded it up. I knew it was a lot but was "treating" myself so figured no biggie and just thought of the calories and insulin rather than the fact it might give me the shits. Still learning how to manage being thin and always get some surprises when I step out of my usual eating habits.
>>
>>8278142
I know that feel, bro. Now that I'm not fat anymore, whenever I eat ice cream I get nasty diarrhea within ten minutes.
>>
>>8277982
>Why are people going crazy for this?

Nobody is going crazy *for* it. They're surprised that McD's would serve something like this.

>>It's just buns with some nutella on it. Why go to McDonalds when you can make these cheaper and easier at home?

That applies to anything that McDonalds serves, yet people still go there....
>>
>>8278005
What the fuck is a meme tourist?

You made yourself seem like a cockend with that shit. Maybe your explanation will redeem you.
>>
>>8278005
wow u made some people angry :o|
>>
>>8278162
>Being ""thin"" isn't a valid excuse for having a shitty digestive tract you mong.

You were probably better nourished when you were fat
>>
>>8278005
well, hazelnut too

nutella production uses up at least 25% of the world's entire hazelnut crop every year
>>
Nuttella isn't even good in small doses, who the fuck would want heaping amounts of nutella on a low quality bun?
>>
>>8278380
>>8278380
>not knowing bowel health has everything to do with food and bacteria responding to food
Unless he was obese from eating vegetables and lean meat...
>>
>>8278172
I feel like I need to slowly start introducing more sugar (within the limits of not gaining weight) just so I can eat more normally.

>>8278380
Maybe, I think I'm probably better now. I recently had my blood work done for something else and it came out great, I think my stomach just isn't used to large amounts of sugar now.
>>
>>8278440
Yeah I was obese on bread and sugar and cookies. Now my diet is mostly lean meat and veggies and I think eating something like cake or ice cream or nutella just shocks it too much. I've learned to just have a few bites if someone orders it at dinner.
>>
>>8278074
memeland
>>
>>8277982
>Why go to McDonalds when you can make these cheaper and easier at home?
It's like you don't understand how fast food business works.
>>
>>8277995
It's chocolate frosting with a hazelnut hint. In fact, it is more fattening than frosting.
>>
>>8278062
How do you fuck up a greentext like this?
>>
>>8277995
Basically just sugar with a hint of chocolate flavor.
>>
>>8277982
>amerifattieclaps ACTUALLY eat this
>>
>>8279217
>released in Italy

Anon...
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.