[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone got a cookie dough recipe they particularly like? I want

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

anyone got a cookie dough recipe they particularly like? I want to make some just to eat as dough because I'm a piece of shit
>>
I know this is a cooking board and sure you'll get unique input but idk doesn't google yield a shitload of results, many of which have aggregated reviews on the recipe.
>>
>>8277247
Google is just full of generic chocolate chip shit mang, I want something a little better than that
>>
Any cookie recipe should do.

Just omit the eggs and baking soda/powder. Those don't come into use until it's baked.

If cake flour is recommended, use AP flour. The corn starch in cake flour will be a waste if it's not activated.
>>
>>8277262
>Doesn't want generic chocolate chip recipe
>posts pic of generic chocolate chip in OP
>>
i have one i used to make as a kid but it's crisco based so i'm embarrassed to post it

[spoiler]it's goat tho[\spoiler]

>>8277266
where do you live? you know different countries have vastly different flours, right?
>>
http://carnaldish.com/recipes/dessert/cookies-bars/perfect-chocolate-chip-cookies/
>>
literally any chocolate chip cookie recipe without the eggs and baking powder like >>8277266 said.

i always add a liberal amount of cinnamon. you could also try brewing some strong overextracted coffee and add that in the mix.
>>
File: 1449281701610.jpg (158KB, 600x357px) Image search: [Google]
1449281701610.jpg
158KB, 600x357px
>>
>>8277556
More flour? More than what?
>>
>>8277242
I have a go to from my old fourth edition Joy if you want that
>>
>>8277565
more than average
>>
>>8277242
Actually, I do.

Butter - 230g
Flour (00) - 360g
100g sugar (normal sugar will do, but I like to have 2 tablespoons of muscovado suger and 1 of vanilla sugar in there)
100g powdered sugar

Whatever flavoring you want: chocolate chips, raisins, whatever.

Preheat oven to 200C
Let butter rise to room temperature.
Mix butter with the sugar and powdered sugar.
Mix in the eggs, 1 egg at a time.
Sieve the flour and mix in, in small portions

Add flavouring.

Put on an oven tray with baking paper (not sure how they're called in English) and bake for 15-20 minutes.
>>
File: 1478838534526.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1478838534526.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>8277884
Pic related is how they look.
>>
>>8277884
>Mix in the eggs, 1 egg at a time.
How many eggs?
>>
best recipe

1 cup cold butter (2 sticks, don’t use margarine)
1 cup brown sugar
¾ cup sugar
2 eggs
1 ½ tsp vanilla
2 ½ cups all-purpose flour
1 ¼ tsp baking soda
3 cups chocolate chips

With an electric mixer or food processor, beat the butter into the sugars until creamy. Add the eggs and vanilla, and beat until just mixed. Add the flour and baking soda, and beat until well-blended.

Now add the chocolate chips and stir them in with a spoon. Make cookie balls with a spoon or your fingers. The balls should be as large around as a half-dollar; you should get 3 dozen.

Put the balls on a tray, cover with foil, and refrigerate overnight. Chilling them is required.

To bake, place a dozen cookie balls on a cookie tray and let sit 10 minutes at room temperature while the oven preheats to 400 degrees. Bake them 8-10 minutes, or until the edges are brown but the center is still tan. Take them out of the oven and allow to finish cooking on the pan for a few minutes.
>>
>>8277897
Sorry, forgot. Three.
>>
>>8277556
I used less flour, more melted butter, and both soda and power, and my cookies ended up looking like the "more flour" ones. they're delicious fyi
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.