[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck do you dice an onion into those perfectly gay

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

How the fuck do you dice an onion into those perfectly gay little squares?
>>
File: 1353555582598.jpg (51KB, 770x547px) Image search: [Google]
1353555582598.jpg
51KB, 770x547px
https://www.google.com/search?q=dice+an+onion
>>
With Crystals xD LMAO
>>
>>8271434
You use a food processor.
>>
>>8271434
by cutting them straight, not gay
>>
>>8271477
For real?
>>
>>8271434
>gay little squares
what id he mean by this
>>
>>8271574
You can do it with a knife.
>>
>>8271434
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rZ2il_Amsc
>>
>>8271434
With a knife, you fucking mong.
>>
File: onioncuber.jpg (122KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
onioncuber.jpg
122KB, 1000x1000px
with one of these. it's right there in the file name
>>
>>8271574
No. That will make them too small.
>>
>>8272670
That's for eggs... might work but the strings might get caught on the onion.
>>
>>8272638
wrong
>>
Either the standard method, which you can see in tons of videos made my every single celebrity chef, or this: >>8272638 (which is honestly the same thing done on a smaller scale) if you want it very fine.
>>
>>8271434
cut the non-root end off

set the onion cut side down

slice through the root end down the middle

take one of the halves and peel back the husk/paper/whatever you want to call it

lay the half cutside down and make several cuts towards the root but not all the way

run the knife through the onion horizontal to the cutting surface towards the root but not all the way

you've now formed a grid out of the onion, all you have to do is slice downward crossways down the onion about 1/4 inch at a time
>>
https://youtu.be/dCGS067s0zo
go back to school you fucking donkey
>>
>>8271486
Underrated post
>>
File: bronsoligno.gif (831KB, 249x194px) Image search: [Google]
bronsoligno.gif
831KB, 249x194px
>>8271486
You owe me a pair of sides, I'll be expecting them within the next couple of months. For the inconvenience caused to you in this regard, I apologize.

Yours Truly - Hate-Ball.
>>
>>8272682
no, the filename says onioncuber. don't ignore this advice
>>
To dice, use a cleaver and go at it with both hands on the cleaver, a see sawing motion.

You can also buy something that helps you dice, but I am a fan of a compact kitchen without stuff you rarely use.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.