[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do they even bother growing white rice when yellow is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 645311938_213fac073c.jpg (92KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
645311938_213fac073c.jpg
92KB, 500x333px
Why do they even bother growing white rice when yellow is superior in every way?
>>
>>8271280
why would you post the same thing over and over again?
>>
>>8271280
For me, it's the McBeef sandwich.
>>
>>8271280
>>
this is like the third time i've seen this thread in one week.

give it up.
>>
Making Rice

2 Cups of Basmati Rice (Costco has great bulk rice)
3 Cups of water
salt in water if you want

Rinse rice in cold water in strainer/sieve for 1 minute or until the water runs clear. Boil 3 cups of water and place rice in pot. High heat until it boils reduce to gentle simmer (low heat) and cover. Simmer for 15 minutes and turn off the element. Let it rest for 15 on the element. Don’t lift the lid. Fluff rice and place in a container for overnight storage in the fridge. All fried rice requires day old rice at least.

Making the Egg for fried rice.

4 eggs
3 shakes of McCormick Curry powder
4 twists of fresh ground pepper

Beat eggs in a bowl, heat a nonstick frypan with a small amount of olive oil to coat. Scramble the eggs to done, not overcooked and reserve.

Making the Fried Rice:

2 cups of frozen veg thawed.
Rice from previous stage
Curried scrambled egg from previous stage
One ½ onion medium diced

Curry Paste:

3 tbsp olive oil
1 to 2 tbsp of chili garlic sauce
1 tbsp curry powder
1tsp garlic powder
1tsp turmeric
1tsp ginger
2tbsp soy sauce

Take day old rice and pour 3 tbsp of olive oil or canola in its container and mix well. Coat the entire batch lightly. Put a small coating amount of oil in a big pan or wok and heat to high. Toss in the onion and leave it to brown. Toss it. Then add the rice and fry until warm, 2 minutes. Add veg and stir fry. Slowly add the curry paste and mix vigorously until uniform. Add the egg at the end and stir gently.
>>
>>8271297
Can you do this using superior yellow rice?
>>
>>8271297
This looks great. I don't have all the ingredients but I love making fried rice and will be adapting some of this recipe. Thanks Anon.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.