[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody here ever eat at F.H. Riley's in the HEART of Huntington

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: f.png (275KB, 533x400px) Image search: [Google]
f.png
275KB, 533x400px
Anybody here ever eat at F.H. Riley's in the HEART of Huntington Village 400 NY ave?
>>
Fuck off, Opie
>>
File: 1466028213333-v.gif (718KB, 433x344px)
1466028213333-v.gif
718KB, 433x344px
I was there 2 week ago actually with a buddy that lives in the area I was visiting.

I had gotten a burger (medium) with bacon and egg came with fries, she gotten the fish and chips. And we gotten a few beers while waiting on the food and catching up.

It took about the standard time to get the food. The hamburger was not great on first bite, in fact it actually tasted bad like it was spoiled meat, it even had a bad smell to it. My buddy mentioned that the fish was overcooked the breading was very hard and greasy. She requested the food get made again, I opted to not get mine ordered again, no way I'm touching that. She gets the order again, and the exact same thing greasy while being overcooked, we talking about very hard, like it, been cooking as soon as he placed the order and slapped on the plate 35 min later, So, we requested that we will leave since the food is not coming out correctly. Manager herd of the situation and tried to make us pay for the meal that was not eaten. I informed the manager that, no food was eaten since we both had an issue with our meals and she requested to have her meal redone. We will only pay for the services rendered which was the beers. He checked with the waitress and cook and confirmed that the food was sent back and was not eaten a second time. He also asked if the waitress was tipped by us? I informed him that would be under the discretion of the customers if your employer gotten a tip, the food was none edible but you are worried if we tipped? Then try to charge me for food that was not eaten. Here is the money for the beer, have a nice day, and we went somewhere else to eat.

>TL;DR
>The food was shit, the manager was a jew shit, the cooks is shit, the waitress was a bro, would not recommend eating there.

Pic related
>>
>>8269256
Is it a pasta or something ? The level of autism is fucking high.
>>
>>8269284
not the person your replying to but if it was rancid meat and shitier than usual food, then i woulda done the same shit. We don't all have the mentality of a pig when it comes to food.
>>
I went there once to try their chicken wings, just a taste, sniff, just a taste...
>>
>>8269289
I get it for the rancid meat, but sending back the overcooked fish ?
You had the cook make 3 dishes, paid for none, only the beers.

I mean, Jesus, if it's bad, just drop it and go. Leave a shitty review on Yelp and call it a day.

And this:
>I informed him that would be under the discretion of the customers if your employer gotten a tip
That sentence reeks of fedora.
>>
>>8269065

Hi Opie
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.