[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does McDonalds keep raising their prices? >McChickens

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

Why does McDonalds keep raising their prices?
>McChickens $1 to $1.30
>Large Fry 1.79 to 2.39
>double cheese burger 1.39 to 1.79

Who the fuck do they think they are?
>>
So they can pay their burger flippers $10 an hour.
>>
>>8268962
Same things happening in england, a mcchicken sandwich has gone from £2 to £3
>>
Inflation?
>>
>>8268962
mcchicken is $1.30? It's $5 here in australia, a cheeseburger is $2
>>
McChickens in canada are like over 5$. The burgers are cheap though, 1.49 i believe. Nuggets are the most expensive item in my area, and literally nobody buys them. Forget the exact price, but probably close to 75 cents per nugget or more.
BK has the 10 nugs for 2$ deal, they' re not very good of course (its fast food, afterall), but that's pretty cheap for canada.
>>
>>8268962
You're thinking of junior chicken I think anon
>>
>>8268962
>Who the fuck do they think they are?

Not immune to inflation.
>>
>>8269401
>prices go up
>salaries stay the same

Really joggins my noggin
>>
We still have the McPick 2. McDouble, McChicken, fries, drink, sundae, etc. $2.50

-Michigan
>>
>>8270618
Welcome to the rest of your life, son. Make sure you thank the next babyboomer you see for sucking the system dry.
>>
Because you're a fat lazy shit and you'll pay those prices.
>>
What is mcDonandls?
>>
>>8268997
And investors are betting on a lot more under trump based on what he has said.
>>
>>8268962
BECAUSE FOOD PRICES KEEP RISING. EXPECT A HUGE CLIMB WHEN TRUMP DEPORTS ALL OUR ILLEGALS. THE COMPANIES ABSOLUTELY PUSH THAT COST TO THE CONSUMER.
>>
15$ minium wage, bitaches.

You all can afford exra quarter n shiet for each meal. I gots 3 tyronnes at home to feed, nigga.
>>
>>8270689
If that's the price of no illegals, that's a price I'm willing to pay.
>>
>>8270706
ENJOY YOUR FIVE DOLLAR MCCHICKENS MY MAIN MAN
>>
>>8270640
So McChickens are $1.25 each when a few years ago they were a dollar.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.