[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I Was just at the grocery trying to find something to make

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

So I Was just at the grocery trying to find something to make tomorrow morning and I saw a dry rubbed pork loin filet, sauteed mushroom and bacon flavor, grabbed that to give it a try. Any idea what I should do with it? My only idea is to just cook it up in a frying pan and have it with a baked potato at the moment. I'm going to need to make it early in the morning and have some for breakfast so something on the fast side would be best.
>>
>>8268873
I literally will dump a can of beans into the crock pot, alonv with a quick squeeze of cheap bottled BBQ sauce, set one of those bad boys on top of the beans, turn it on low and just walk away for a few hours.

Maybe a half hour before I'm ready to eat I'll toss a cut in half ear of corn or two in there.
>>
Oh my bad dude forgot the breakfast part.

Just oven roast that shit the night before and in the morning, cut a slice off, throw it in the pan to crisp a bit, crack an egg on top, then put the lid on your pan, turn the stove to low and go take your morning shit. Egg will be done by the time your done.
>>
>>8268895
No it won't, I spend like 30 minutes on my throne. I get lost on this time waste of a site and never get off the crapper
>>
>>8268873
enjoy your parasites you disgusting westerner
>>
>>8268873
>get something like this
>watched plenty of cooking shows
>think i'm hot shit
>pan, oil, hot
>kinda burn two sides of it
>sear the other sides fine
>turn down the heat
>after 20 minutes it's still raw in the middle
>going to burn
>put it in oven
>overcook it
i hate cooking, i wish it was never born
>>
File: image.jpg (100KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100KB, 450x450px
>>8268873
I would often grill them on low heat then slice into medallions when done. My favourite is the black pepper one. Good stuff
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.