[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my grandmother has pseudopolyarthritis. she always in pain, especially

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: Aloe_Vera_Juice.jpg (37KB, 541x800px) Image search: [Google]
Aloe_Vera_Juice.jpg
37KB, 541x800px
my grandmother has pseudopolyarthritis. she always in pain, especially in the morning before shee takes her meds. despite all this shit she has to go through, she still insists on making me dinner almost every evening.
i'd like to cook something for her tomorrow. according to her doctor's prescription she must eat next to no salt. do you guys have any idea for a delicious meal with extra-low sodium?
>>
File: A-74872-1099512307.jpg.jpg (10KB, 168x287px) Image search: [Google]
A-74872-1099512307.jpg.jpg
10KB, 168x287px
bump pls ck
>>
Try cooking something that draws its flavours from onions, garlic, bell peppers etc. A stir fry with chicken would be nice, just avoid using soy sauce/prepackaged seasoning etc.

Fresh spring rolls are also pretty good, and you can make a sweet sauce for dipping, or try a warm salad (e.g., baby spinach with baked chicken, almonds, strawberries and blueberries).

Good luck OP!
>>
something with weed in it
>>
man I'm really strugling to find a way to make something both savory and low in salt

>>8267617
Thanks for the chicken and the salad idea !

>>8267640
ye that'll do it
>>
The first time I truly realized the merit of removing salt was when i started mixing my own bags of nuts from the grocery store. Once I tried almonds, cashews and brazil nuts side by side without salt I realized the subtle flavors and intricacies of sweetness.

Why don't you try focusing on fresh flavors. A salad filled with lots of fresh herbs would be crisp and flavorful without salt. Citrus and pepper to season for example. If you have a farmers market nearby you could try to get some baby mustard greens.

Think about ways you can utilize citrus, vinegar and sugar as seasoning rather than salt. Think crisp and refreshing rather than savory and salty.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.