[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /ck/ I need some pizza recipes!!! Any and all pizza recipes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Blog-Pizzeria-Ora-copy.jpg (75KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
Blog-Pizzeria-Ora-copy.jpg
75KB, 800x533px
Hey /ck/ I need some pizza recipes!!! Any and all pizza recipes are welcomed, criticism is also welcomed.
>>
>>8267433
You're an idiot
>>
>>8267433
would help if you posted a picture of pizza, OP
>>
>>8267433
It's starting to get very /b/ in here.

I like this one. Helped me get started and he's full of energy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-SJGQ2HLp8
>>
>>8267433
Wheat flour, 1kg.
Warm water, 600mL = 3 cups.
Olive oil, 6 tbsp.
Sugar, 2 tbsp.
Salt, to taste.
Yeast, 15g or so, it isn't precise.

WATER SHOULD BE WARM. NOT HOT, NOT COLD, LUKEWARM. TOO HOT AND YOU'LL KILL THE YEAST, TOO COLD AND IT'LL TAKE AGES. DON'T FUCKING TELL ME I DIDN'T WARN YOU.

Mix the sugar, one cup of the water and yeast. Let it aside until it begins to foam.
Mix flour, salt, olive oil and the yeast mix you prepared above. Mix it damn well. Then go adding some more water until you get something not sticky, but not crumbly, while still mixing.
Then knead the dough until it's smooth like your sister's ass, cover it with a fabric and let it sit for some time in some warm place. It'll take between 30min and 2h depending on the climate, you know it's done when it doubles the size.

Then spread it with a rolling pin until you get a flat circle. Do you like a nice crusty border? Yeah? Just fold it a bit on the sides, maybe putting some filling.

Now pre-bake that goodiness on the hottest oven you can get. If you have a pizza stone, heat the stone beforehand. You should bake it until it's "almost" golden... don't do it all the way.

Now add some tomato sauce. (I can give you a recipe if you want), spread some mozzarella cheese and put the fillings of your choice. If you're too lazy for fillings: onions, olives, sliced hard-boiled eggs, fried bacon slices.

Now give it the Jew treatment: send it to the oven until the cheese is molten, the fillings are cooked to your liking and the crust is golden.
>>
>>8267473
For the tomato sauce:

1 onion. Peel it, cut in small cubes. Roman tomatoes are the best, the reddest you can buy.
8 tomatoes. Peel them, remove the seeds, cut them in small cubes.
Half carrot. Peel it and grate it. (You can replace it with a bit of sugar, but then you're losing flavour, you lazy faggot.)
Minced garlic, salt, oregano, olive oil, a bay leaf.

Use the olive oil to fry the onions and garlic until golden. Add the grated carrot, oregano, bay leaf and salt, fry it a bit more, add the tomato cubes.

Now cook it in low heat until everything becomes a pulp, stirring occasionally. It should take 20 minutes or so, depending on how small you diced and grated the stuff. Then reduce the sauce to your liking, until it's as thick as you want.

Use THIS for the pizza, don't use that "ready tomato sauce!!111" Murricans love to buy.
>>
>>8267496
This sounds quite awesome. I prefer not to cook my pizza sauces pre bake- but I think i'll use this, omitting oregano and adding basil at the end for a pasta sauce.
>>
>>8267516
Good luck. Some pro-tips for the sauce:

It freezes quite well, so you might want to eventually batch make some portions of sauce to freeze them for later.

The carrot takes ages to "dissolve", that's why it needs to be grated. If you're in a hurry, don't add it, use sugar instead. (both are to make the sauce less sour. It's just a pinch of sugar, don't overdo it.)

If it's taking too long to become a pulp, you can use a blender. It'll lose a bit of texture, but it's faster.

This works specially well for homegrown tomatoes, but the sauce won't be as red as with bought tomatoes.

About oregano: well, it's up to your tastes, really.
>>
I work at a pizza place and get lots of free pizza, someone please give me some pizza suggestions?
>>
>>8267433
easiest sauce recipe. peel 4 tomatoes, remove seeds, add 2 tspn of sugar, 2 tspn of tomato puree(concentrated), 1 tsp of basil(dried), 1 tsp of oregano(dried), 1/2 tsp of salt

add 40% bbq sauce for a usable pizza bbq sauce.
>>
>>8267758
note: not heating required, acid will disolve sugar easily
>>
100% AP Flour 416.25 g
20% oil (half veg, half corn) 83.25 g
46% water @ 80 to 85F 191.475 g
1 tsp ADY
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp sugar

for a 'go 'za crust
>>
>>8267758
>40% bbq sauce for a usable pizza bbq sauce.

jesus christ man. I would rather you urinate on the pizza instead.
>>
>>8267433
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wusGIl3v044

>guacamole
>meatballs
>whipped cream flowing like waterfalls
>>
>>8267433
From doing my own thing, and helping a friend start up a successful pizza joint (now opening a third location despite being in a city overloaded with large-chain pizzerias), the main thing I have to add to this is to let the yeast do the work for you - making a tough, chewy dough by overkneading is not going to work in your favour when you try to make a thin crust out of it.

The best pizza I ever made was (almost) entirely from scratch. I made a buttermilk ricotta, used red basil, greek oregano, elephant garlic, and some pathetically undersized roma tomatoes from my backyard, and cooked it in the clay oven my landlord let me build over the "unusable otherwise" fire pit near the garden... it was like a really tangy margherita with a bit of liquorice from the basil.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.