[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The food fairy has gifted you some pears. What dish do you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: pears01.jpg (27KB, 392x262px) Image search: [Google]
pears01.jpg
27KB, 392x262px
The food fairy has gifted you some pears. What dish do you make with them?
>>
I'd make a spiced syrup and add some red wine to it, and let the pears boil in it until they turn bright red

Serve it over ice cream or with a dollop of mascarpone, it's good shit
>>
>>8267428
fuck off dude
>>
eat a monomeal
>>
>>8267428

Make preserves, eat them with cheese and maybe a little honey, maybe even roast some meat with them... Could do just about anything with a few pears.
>>
>>8267795
>Could do just about anything with a few pears.

Could you fix a cars leaky exhaust with them?
Use them as a replacement for leather in some assless chaps?
Send them to the moon to harvest cheese?
>>
>>8267806
>needing to replace assless chap leather
its a feature when they tear
>>
Pear sauce
>>
Sliced pears?
>>
>Slice them into small sticks
>Saute in sesame oil
>Cover the edges of the skillet in soy sauce and mix together
>Cover a steak in diced onions for 3 hours
>Remove the onions and throw the steak on the skillet
>Cook medium rare
>Throw the onions and some diced green peppers on the skillet, saute until browned
>Mix in red wine and bring to a simmer
>Once again cover the sides with soy sauce and mix it in
>Throw a small amount of potato starch in to thicken the sauce
>Put it on the steak and the fried pears on the side
>>
>>8267817
I have a feeling you should by some ass containing chaps next time. It will make it somewhat more difficult for other males to penetrate.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.