[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>stickers always over the cut/bruised parts of fruit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1463016840584.jpg (47KB, 508x524px) Image search: [Google]
1463016840584.jpg
47KB, 508x524px
>stickers always over the cut/bruised parts of fruit

Is this intentional?
>>
it's international
>>
it's interracial
>>
>>8267392
>Is this intentional?

It's the machine which applies the stickers, anon. It strikes the fruit. The process of applying the sticker is literally what causes the bruise there.
>>
>>8267399
Nice conspiracy theory there. Do you have a single fact to back it up?
>>
I used to work in the produce section of a supermarket. If I couldn't be bothered to remove a damaged item I would just move the sticker of the damage.
>>
>>8267556

Common sense anon. Isn't it obvious that there must be force involved to apply a label with pressure-sensative adhesive?

Doesn't it also make a lot more sense than an army of workers who inspect each fruit and then carefully conceal damage with their stickers? That's the much more whacko theory.
>>
>>8267680
Choke on a razor, Ockham.
>>
>>8267685

Exactly. Do you have a better argument? If so, I'd be happy to change my opinion.
>>
>>8267685
You're a faggot
>>
>>8268025
Yes, and...
>>
>>8268072
Mike"suck chode?touch this electrode"Pence will deal with you
>>
>>8268085
This is almost as good as those ben "If it's brown flush it down" garrison names
>>
File: Dan.png (548KB, 409x1022px) Image search: [Google]
Dan.png
548KB, 409x1022px
>>8268286
Nice one
>>
You really think they have time to closely inspect hundreds of thousands of apples for a tiny sticker sized blemish just to slightly annoy customers?
>>
Retired produce manager here, its both actually.

A lot of the stickers you find on produce are done efficiently and meticulously by a machine. However sometimes depending on who/where you are getting your supply from they will come with no stickers, thats when we have to do it manually.
Before I was promoted my own manager encouraged using the stickers to hide punctures and sometimes bruises if it wasn't too severe.
I never did it myself but a couple of my coworkers at the time did.

All in all though, its just coincidence and the machines might be too harsh on application of the stickers.
>>
The stickers are put on by machines that son't pay any attention to that shit
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.