[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: share your tips for making the best possible burger, we

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

ITT: share your tips for making the best possible burger, we add all of them together to create the best burger known to mankind
>>
>add them all together

i don't think that's how it's gonna work bud
>>
>>8266770
oh yeah Jamie Oliver? prove me wrong you olive oiled mong
>>
>>8266772

the 'tips' are just going to be insistences on particular methods which contradict each other. one person will insist on 75:25, another will insist on 80:20. one person will insist it must be over charcoal, the other will insist it must be sous vide and cryo fried. one personl will insist bacon, the other will insist no bacon.
>>
>>8266776
well in this case doing 77.5:27.5, cooked in a sous vide heated using burning charcoal to heat the water, with the bacon ground into a fine nanoscopic dust invisible to the naked eye and added to the burger so that the probabilities of the wave functions of the bacon particles add up to exactly 0.5, in a quasi Schrödingers cat state

What about the sauce?
>>
>>8266782
>tfw I actually do this sort of thing
>>
>>8266782
10/10
>>
>>8266767

My signature burger:
>homemade white buns toasted with peanut oil
>sauteed portabellas in malbec reduction
>white truffle oil
>siracha mayo
>crisp iceberg lettuce
>gruyere and swiss slices
>100% grilled angus beef medium-rare, grilled with jack daniel's wood chips and smothered in bourbon (jefferson's reserve)
>roma tomato slices
>another patty of the same variety
>chipotle ketchup
>german bacon
>fried egg over-easy
>saurkraut
>bun of the same variety

All served with homemade steak fries and tony chachere's. Then add a nice Torpedo Extra IPA from Sierra Nevada.

World-class burger, I call it the Auberon Signature (pronounced [Oe-burr-on])
>>
>>8266828
Nice post (pronounced [Neis Poast])
>>
>>8266828

>eggs in burgers

the most counter-productive meme addition in history.
>>
File: Heston Blumenthal (2).jpg (37KB, 450x521px) Image search: [Google]
Heston Blumenthal (2).jpg
37KB, 450x521px
>>8266782
Now that sounds like a good burger but I want to go slightly upmarket whilst still retaining the central element of what a burger experience means to us
>>
>>8266843

My signature burger:
>homemade pumpernickel buns toasted with rapeseed
>sauteed shiitake mushrooms in 40-year old scotch reduction
>marbled truffle extract
>'cha mayo
>EXTREMELY crisp lollo rosso made crunchy via a liquid nitrogenation method
>2 year aged american orange cheddar and stilton slices
>110% grilled wagyu beef done blue-rare, grilled with honey jack literal beehive hexagons and smothered in compressed bees fed only on a diet of antique bourbon
>romanian tomato slices
>8 more patties of the same variety
>ketchup tree extract
>preserved bacon extract from hitler's bunker
>fried dodo egg over-hard with a side of jelly beans
>bun of the same variety

All served with homemade deep fried carrot thins and papa johns garlic & herb dip. Then add a nice Coors light IPA from Phoenix, Arizona.

Universe-class burger, I call it the Ardougne Signature (pronounced [Ar-de-noog])
>>
>>8266863

>not using saurkraut on a burger

lolok
>>
>>8266767
you're an idiot
>>
>>8266782
cum
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.