[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has /ck/ ever done streams of Kitchen Nightmares. I feel that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: Gordon_Ramsay.jpg (169KB, 853x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Gordon_Ramsay.jpg
169KB, 853x1280px
Has /ck/ ever done streams of Kitchen Nightmares. I feel that it would be hilarious although most of us at this point have probably seen most of the Kitchen Nightmares episodes.Any other shows that /ck/ would like in a stream would be much appreciated if recommended. Assuming we get one going.
>>
Kitchen Nightmares is a very good show, very funny. I love when Ramsey goes fucking ape shit on people.
>>
there used to be a stream of old iron chef iirc we watched some kitchen nightmares too

i think it was ustream idr
>>
>>8266034
A lot of boards have been using rabb.it for streaming COPS and other shows. The only problem is that it has a viewer limit of 25. Which would be a huge problem.
>>
>>8266034
that would be fun
>>
>>8266034
i really like that one episode where Ramsay hates all the food, yells at the owner and then makes over the restaurant
forgot which episode it was
>>
>>8266034
There's no way this post can be anything but an ad. No one, and I mean no one, would ever talk about an imbecile like that on a food/cooking board.

This ad appears every other day, btw.
>>
>>8266037
phoostream used to do iron chef and Ramsay shows. Seems like everyone cool left and the place is largely deserted.
>>
>>8266037
>>8266062
Yeah I used to love that stream, people were much better there.
>>
>>8266043
not really this is a slow board, in the old streams there only used to be like 7 people max
>>
>go to KN UK video on youtube
>literally every comment is circlejerking anglophiles
wake me up
>>
the US version is so fucking insanely dramatic
UK version is king
>>
>>8266034
Masterchef US is shit.

I dislike the plot.
>>
>>8266179
Preferences really depend on two things:
1) Are you hyperactive or not?
2) Do you wanna see Ramsay repair a restaurant or a family?
>>
I remember watching /ck/ streams with Brettygood. I don't know if that still happens.

American Ramsey isn't worth watching.
>>
>>8266034
I'll make a stream that is just 24 hours of Amy's Baking Company
>>
>>8266179
UK version has what everybody on 4chan would call "cucks".
They are meek, non-confrontational and sad. They're just regular failures with no drive and it's so boring. Not that the US version is better, but you'll notice the only episode everybody has seen is Amy's Baking Company which is a US episode
>>
Most of the Episodes are on youtube, we could watch it from there. Do any of those youtube watch together sites still exist?
>>
brettygood used to post here when they streamed kitchen nightmares/hells kitchens.

The memes were fucking raw
>>
>>8266034
It'd be fun, I remember watching a season of the walking dead with anons on another board and it was hilarious.
>>
http://www.mycircle.tv/279-96138-58

here you go faggots
>>
>>8267846
get in here faggots
>>
File: 02f.jpg (55KB, 395x816px) Image search: [Google]
02f.jpg
55KB, 395x816px
>>
>>8266174
>reading youtube comments

Why?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.