[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be French >visiting the UK >my friends want to take

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: french.jpg (104KB, 634x785px) Image search: [Google]
french.jpg
104KB, 634x785px
>be French
>visiting the UK
>my friends want to take me out for dinner at Nando's
>agree to it cause memes, muh cheeky Nandos
>we sit down
>waiter tells us it's Cheese Day
>I freak the fuck out and ask my friends why they didn't tell me it's Cheese Day
>they tell me to calm down
>I yell "FUCK OFF" and storm out of the restaurant
>pick up some KFC and eat it on the way home
Was I in the wrong here? My friends still don't understand just what the problem was, they act like I'm the unreasonable one.
>>
Fuck you and your shitty pasta
>>
>>8264850
Too bad you're not Italian, or you'd've known this pasta was stale.
>>
File: smell.png (2MB, 1600x1068px) Image search: [Google]
smell.png
2MB, 1600x1068px
>a Par*sian enters the thread
>>
i don't understand
>>
>>8264917
lol not bad
>>
>>8264850
I understand that with you being middle Eastern, you're probably lactose intolerant, but you were in the wrong here.

It's really too bad what happened to the French.
>>
>>8264850
You're unreasonable for posting the same fucking thread you posted a week ago.
>>
>>8264850
Va te faire enculer, salope.
>>
>>8264888
>>8264917
Cheese, not pasta.
>>
>>8264948
I'm not lactose intolerant, that's not the problem.
It's rude and uncalled for to invite someone to partake in your nation's cuisine without informing them of something like cheese day ahead of time.
>>
File: 1477441340998.png (298KB, 418x394px) Image search: [Google]
1477441340998.png
298KB, 418x394px
>>8265145
>>
>>8265145
>invited to their abode for celebration. Bitched about what they were serving. Never invited back. Wiping off the cheetos stains before he posts a sputtering rebuttal.
>>
File: 1474155230263.jpg (255KB, 717x979px) Image search: [Google]
1474155230263.jpg
255KB, 717x979px
Came to this thread literally to steal the picture of the Frenchie from the OP, haven't read a word yet

Is this thread about French cuisine? I love kebab and falafel
>>
>>8264850
are there even waiters in nandos? i thought you ordered at the counter.
>>
>>8265447

you do, but they still have staff who clear your table and sometimes get you drinks and shit
>>
>>8265277
>French
>"Cuisine"
AHA!
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.