[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So if I buy cheap fish sticks and put them in a small tortilla,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: bowlpasta.jpg (2MB, 2200x1688px) Image search: [Google]
bowlpasta.jpg
2MB, 2200x1688px
So if I buy cheap fish sticks and put them in a small tortilla, am I able to make fish tacos easily? how would that taste do you think? Anyone here have experience making fish tacos?

>pic unrelated
>>
Is that...is that chicken noodle cake? What. Please. I need this for no reason?
>>
>>8263487
congratulations OP, you have violated the cardinal rule of imageboard threads: never post an image more interesting than you initial topic

this is now a thread about the theory and practice of creating whatever the shit that is
>>
>>8263487
That actually looks delicious
>>
File: 52096130.jpg (50KB, 600x549px)
52096130.jpg
50KB, 600x549px
>>8263503
>than you initial topic
>>
>>8263493
Laid a pasta sheet in a bowl to get shape and then cooked it like that I'm guessing.
>>
>>8263487
that thing is fucking bizarre honestly

what's the sauce on the inside?
>>
>>8263503
jesus christ do you know how new you sound?
>>
>>8263487
i think if the fish sticks are deep fried, it might work. The oven alone would keep them too dry
>>
>>8263487
That's how I make fish tacos!

I make good homemade pico de gallo and lemony coleslaw, then bake some boxed fish fillets in the oven. I've tried with fish sticks, and it's a bit bready-- better with the fillets ripped up in pieces.
>>
Fuck you

http://www.better.tv/view/bucatini_dome
>>
>>8263487
2 cups of all purpouse flour
355ml of beer (one can)
salt and pepper to taste
mix all, batter get
some people put also an egg there
but i dont
>>
>>8263487
Isn't it cheaper to get herring? Just pickle it in vinegar and sugar for 12-24 hours after filleting to dissolve all the small bones (after you remove the ribs and spine) and it seems like a much cheaper, much better alternative
>>
>>8263487
I'd like to make that.
>>
>>8263487

It's ok as long as you use air quotes every time you call them "fish tacos."
>>
Sorry kid, but cooking doesn't work that way.
t. brofessional
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.