/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>take thin strips of steak [frozen precooked or other] and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1477618235493.png (446KB, 500x571px) Image search: [Google]
1477618235493.png
446KB, 500x571px
>take thin strips of steak [frozen precooked or other] and throw them in a skillet, on medium high heat. lo>1>...>9>hi i had on 7
>continue until cooked/thawed and warmed or whatever depending on your meat and stovetop.
>using your rubber spatula, shove all your steak to one side of the cookware
>crack an egg and plop it on the other side after quickly spraying it with your olive oil spray can
>mix around everything with your rubber spatula, pushing the yolk away from the eggwhite, and then mixing again when begins to settle/cook
>once the egg is about half cooked, shove all contents to the side again, and grab a handful of cheese [your choice, i used fiesta mix] and throw on empty side, after once again spraying with olive oil spray.
>when cheese begins melting [5-10 seconds-] mix the fuck out of it, every 10 seconds about, so the eggy cheesy mixture forms onto the steak bits and carmelizes to stick to it.
>eat directly immediately or season with hotsauce/bbq to taste, and then kill yourself.

i hope you enjoy, i had to cross an infinite number of world lines to bring you such a simple recipe.
akashic records schizophrenia thread, what recipes did you get from the beast behind all perceptions?
or those beings called life that the beast speaks through that you wish to share.
>>
This is the world from which Trump voters see food
>>
>>8262216
this is the world in which i look at what i have in my fridge and throw it in one of those flat metal bowls with a handle which i cant remember the name of which must mean i have been thrown into a tangent reality.
>>
>>8262221
also since then, the captchas seem to need me to click 4/9 pictures instead of 3/9
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.