[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this is my life. I come home from work and I don't feel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: download.jpg (8KB, 318x159px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 318x159px
this is my life. I come home from work and I don't feel good... I feel tired/anxious. The I drink a beer and I feel myself again. My wife says that I'm an addiction, but I don't drink more that 3 or 4 beers at a time. Is she right /tv/?
>>
>/tv/

Fuck off back to your containment board.
>>
>>8262119
sorry that was an upslip, we wre talking about bbeern?
>>
File: 1358794877611.jpg (129KB, 600x446px) Image search: [Google]
1358794877611.jpg
129KB, 600x446px
>>8262112
I know that feel too brother. I too am an addiction.
>>
Cross posters are the fucking worst. Sage, reported, hide.
>>
>>8262112
There is an alcoholic thread usually running. Not saying you are, but that's probably a more appropriate place to be.
>>
>>8262133
whata? well fuck you man. I'm not alcohol. my wife says yes, but fuck you man.
>>
>>8262138
YOU HAVE TO GO BACK
>>
>>8262149
what?

oh, ok. sorry.
>>
>>8262112

>My wife says that I'm an addiction
>it all started when father was kill by car accident
>the driver was an alcohol
>>
>>8262112
if you have anxiety related to drinking (as in your body is anticipating it and getting uncomfortable without it) then you definitely show signs of some dependence.

quantity doesn't dictate dependence. everyone at AA or other groups like to brag about how much they used to drink because they feel like it justifies their being there, but they're wrong. a person who has come to rely upon a drug and suffers some sort of withdrawal when they go a while without using it is about the most basic definition of an addict.

do i think you have a drinking problem, though? no

could it become a problem? sure.

a few beers isn't a big deal unless it disrupts your life and health (mental, physical, or both).

sounds like your wife has a problem with your drinking and that's it. could be she's had issues with it herself and is hypersensitive to the very early warning signs.
>>
>>8263406
>could be she's...

It really isn't about other people, unless you value their barometer as a legitimate measurement of your status with relationship to alcohol, which is an invalid approach.

It's really up to you. You're responsible for your consumption. You know how it affects your life. There's no one else that controls it.

Does this mean AA is right for you? I have no idea, but you probably do.
>>
>>8263356
An dirty alcohol stole my job at the plant.
>>
>>8263443
don't know why you quoted that line because i was saying that as an explanation for her behavior, not to tell the anon to use his wife to gauge his drinking. obviously she's either worried based on previous experience (her own or by watching family, friends, whatever go through addiction) or she's just being dramatic
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.