[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread For people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: tupperware-tapau-15[1].jpg (117KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
tupperware-tapau-15[1].jpg
117KB, 600x399px
Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread

For people who cook a large meal and eat it over several days like me:

What is the best way to store the food after you make it?

Dividing it into several tupperware containers and sticking them in the fridge seems like the best thing to do to me, but I find it very hard to get tupperware perfectly clean after using it. I can always seem to smell the previous meal in the tupperware no matter how hard I clean it.

Also I don't want to microwave the tupperware food because of muh vitamins, but if I'm just emptying it into a pot to reheat that way, I could have just left it in the pot in the first place, reheating it every day. But then that seems unhygienic.

tl;dr - How do you store and reheat meals when you cook in bulk?
>>
Use glass containers.
Keep on a plate or bowl with saran wrap or tinfoil on top.
Things like soup or chili I will keep in the pot.

Reheating in the microwave doesn't kill your nutrients, that's broscience.
>>
>>8260553
Responding to an anon in the previous thread

>>8261076
>living on campus
Pleb. I'm off campus master race. Actually cheaper to live off campus but my question still stands.

Where should I start? I looked the the thread about favorite youtubers, Food Wishes and Emmy seemed good. Found Brothers Green Eats and they seem very college oriented, and a little amusing in the "DUDE WEED LMAO" way, but their reliance on the foreman grill is triggering my autism.

Like I said, moderate cooking skills already. If it takes an hour or less I can usually do it without issue. Exception to baking. I do okay with baking but I can't seem to crack the code on making excellent cookies.

For context I'm a college student (assuming you didn't figure that out from reading) looking to improve my cooking skills.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.