[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question for the cooks How do you deal with being the new guy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0669.jpg (418KB, 1740x2240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0669.jpg
418KB, 1740x2240px
Question for the cooks
How do you deal with being the new guy at your new jobs?
I want to be cool with my co workers, but the last 2 jobs I've had people just have bad vibes. Maybe it's because I look young as fuck.
At the jobs where I'm instructing new people I always try to introduce myself and be nice. But since I've moved to California my co workers have been real cocks; whether that be because I'm just new or what I don't know.
I'm just venting I guess.
>>
I used to work at a place like this. Kitchen crew worked well enough but everyone was a jerk and gave me a hard time. Eventually I decided to get back at them. I got to work early before everyone else and dropped a deuce into the deep fryer. I wasn't working on the fry station that day, so the poor schmuck who was had about 20 minutes of heating up oil (and a few handfuls of pre-dinner rush mozzarella sticks) fried with my fresh turd to deal with.

The head chef realised something was up pretty quickly once the stench started filling the place. Dumbass on the fryer ended up being fired on the spot and we had to take all fried dishes off the menu that night.
>>
>>8256230
hey those guys kinda look like the republican frog :D lol
>>
I'm working my first industry job right now. Luckily, the bartenders, owner and kitchen manager already seem like me better than everyone else in the kitchen. Try being a better, more likeable person.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.