[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

After 19 months and i'll have 61k dollars in my stash.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: small-bars[1].jpg (69KB, 736x414px) Image search: [Google]
small-bars[1].jpg
69KB, 736x414px
After 19 months and i'll have 61k dollars in my stash.

Is it enough to start a tiny restaurant?
Even if it's cafeteria tier.

Would mostly serve food to go.
And the menu will resolve around desserts and comfort food, along with breakfast dishes and pasta.

A simpleton comfy kind of place.
>>
>>8253028
Have you talked to a bank about getting additional funding? Most restaurants fail..
>>
>>8253028
>And the menu will resolve around desserts and comfort food, along with breakfast dishes and pasta.
>A simpleton comfy kind of place.
Why not have a focus? Seems like you are falling into a trap in making the typisch /ck/ fixation on working class authenticity the theme of your restaurant.
>>
>>8253050
Don't want to get myself in debt, if i failed then i'll just jump back to my chef career.

>>8253052
It's just a proto-type idea, mostly resolved around the majority's favorite kind of food.
>>
>>8253079
>Don't want to get myself in debt,
Mate have you even checked how much a property for a restaurant costs?
>>
>>8253028
Your on hand cash is barely enough to cover all the start up costs. You need much more cash to cover day to day expenses. You need enough cash to last at least 18 months.
>>
>>8253028
you have to spend a lot of money to start a restaurant and you need a lot of attention and support to be successful. I would expect to go into debt for the first 5 years or so
>>
>>8253079
You have to be in debt you big dummy
>>
it's enough to buy a franchise like Subway, Dunkin Donuts or similar, its not enough to start from scratch. if you have a solid plan, its enough to take to a bank for a loan, they'll give you around 300k without too much trouble as long as you're not an idiot
>>
It's enough to get a Chick-Fil-A franchise.
>>
>>8253028
Start with one meal. If you pick the right location, you might do well with some catering of business-area lunches. Lots of sandwiches, soups of the day, fresh bread, and wrapped desserts to go. Edge of gourmet, have a vegan option, portion control option, and the health set with money will be loyal. Then add hours for breakfast, or move your location to one that better accommodates the better hours/traffic/tables.
>>
>>8253153
>and the health set with money will be loyal

Also publish nutritional info. This is something a lot of small places don't do, and while it seems silly, there's a _lot_ of people doing the calorie counting thing right now and will prefer places they can easily punch into myfitnesspal/etc.
>>
>>8253028
I think it would help if you gave us the following info:
- years of professional experience/education
- background
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.