[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Taco Bell General #254 Previous thread >>934261 You guys

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1468122394415.jpg (170KB, 1024x991px) Image search: [Google]
1468122394415.jpg
170KB, 1024x991px
Taco Bell General #254

Previous thread >>934261

You guys ready for the Cheesy Baked Supremo this thanksgiving?
>>
>>8252629
cute doggo
>>
>>8252629
Replying to my own post, yes. I really don't understand the general negativity that accompanies fast food chains like Taco Bell. You see people complaining all the time "waah it's not REAL mexican food", "DUDE WEED STONER TACOS LMAO", etc etc but really, it doesn't deserve all the hate it gets. Taco Bell is an excellent chain because it knows what its target audience is- namely, the hungry common man who needs food really badly at off-hours. Taco Bell doesn't give you the shits like Del Taco (if your mexican joint, pretend or otherwise, serves hamburgers, then congratulations you've got a meme food depot may as well eat government cheese and crackers with your EBT money) and never costs as much as GENUINE WHOLESOME burritos that cost ten dollars and contain the cashier, fry cook, and busboy's spit. On top of that, they're willing to actually do culinary experiments. Crunch wraps aren't something you'll see coming out of some boring la cocinera mom and pop shop- they haven't made anything new since the Spanish colonization. Neither would you see doritos locos tacos. When you DO actually get "innovation" from these low-key restaurants it's disgusting shit like the doritos bag filled with chickpeas and sour cream; utterly tasteless in every sense but carnal. It's like they don't eat their own food or something.

I quite frankly enjoy "shitty meme food" more than what comes out of most high end restaurants and you should too. There's no value in being some kind of fast food elitist, the type of dick who spends all day recording and uploading himself eating Sonic hot dogs on youtube to cover his next fix of preservatives. If I'm going to eat shit, I'm going to eat right with Taco Bell. That being said, when I say I’m looking forward to the Cheesy Baked Supremo, it’s not in a positive light. Mixing turkey, stuffing, and cheese into a flour tortilla doesn’t exactly sound as scrumptious as their other offerings.
>>
>>8252645
cont.

While yeah, this is a rather nihilistic point of view, it’s often a better idea just to let things go the way they do and see how it turns out, even if it might be something disgusting. Mixing Powerade and Mountain Dew didn’t seem like a particularly interesting concept but once people tried it, it turned out great (read: baja blast, ambrosia, nectar of the gods, the blood of christ, fountain of youth, holy grail, turin’s shroud). Maybe it’ll be good, but my odds are it’ll be another seasonal washout.
>>
Free tacos thanks to the world series
>>
File: 1423796628592.png (490KB, 600x850px) Image search: [Google]
1423796628592.png
490KB, 600x850px
sorry, im a little sauce
>>
ol doggos > lil puppers
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.