[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Serious question here guys. So I'm probably going to be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1476895917212.jpg (58KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1476895917212.jpg
58KB, 400x400px
Serious question here guys.

So I'm probably going to be eating McDonald's later and I want it to be special today because it's my birthday. I want them to make me a big mac just like normal but instead of two beef paddies I would like two original McChicken paddies in its place. Do you think they can pull this off for me? Any idea the cost? It's all I want for my birthday.
>>
>>8250226
Walk up and ask them how they are...hopefully they are not busy. Be polite. Then tell them you have a special order, and maybe to ask the manager about how to enter it...but you want two _buttermilk_ patties (not original), in place of the two beef patties in the Big Mac. Tell them it's your birthday, of course.

Expect that they will charge you for the two patties alone (like they would for carb haters who order no bun), and the entire Big Mac, and just prep the patties into the sandwich. They won't have another way to do it. Don't blink at the higher 3 sandwich price. This is what you are doing, paying for that.

Get a sundae dude. With judge or caramel and nuts. That'll finish off your meal nicely.
>>
>>8250229
Thanks. Yes I'm ok with paying a ridiculous price because I know this kind of substitution is drastic and probably difficult to enter into the computer and the person that makes it will probably have to receive verbal directions how to make it. It isn't complicated but I can see how fast food computer systems can overcomplicate things like this. All I really want is for them to make it perfect, I'll pay whatever.

Buttermilk chicken is delicious but I've thought it through and think the McChicken patty will work better. My gripe with the big mac is the ratios are all off, not enough meat for that much bread. But a McChicken patty is fairly substantial compared to the small beef patty, probably 50% bigger. Also more flavor. I'm thinking it will be perfect, the buttermilk chicken is too big. I'll take you up on the sundae idea though.
>>
File: 1402104682637.png (20KB, 800x750px) Image search: [Google]
1402104682637.png
20KB, 800x750px
Happy birthday anon
>>
>>8250226
Buy a Big Mac. Buy 2 McChickens. Replace the beef patties with the chicken patties. Now you have a ChickenMac AND 2 cheeseburgers.
>>
Have fun with this and if you do it. And if you do get it, take a picture and let us see :D. Also happy birthday.
>>
Just ask for a McChicken with big mac sauce and pickles. You can probably get two of those for less than the BigChicken
>>
Happy birthday! I hope your planned feast is delicious
>>
>>8250274
This.
>>
Happy Birthday anon.
>>
Happy birthday!

Some fast food joints won't assemble your patties if you're putting extras on, but they'll give you them to do yourself. It's weird but that's how some of them are mang.

Enjoy your bday. Seconding the anon that said to get ice cream.
>>
My local McD's all the junkies use the bathroom to shoot up. Usually leave their needles in the toilet roll dispenser. So maybe try some heroin first then settle for a normal Big Mac.
>>
>>8252164
this, get some birthday heroin and shoot up in the bathroom while they put together your unique sandwich.
>>
>>8250226
How was your sandwich, anon? And happy belated birthday.
>>
>>8250344
Fuck off.
>>
File: 1471621843943.gif (55KB, 678x422px) Image search: [Google]
1471621843943.gif
55KB, 678x422px
>>8250226
You'll have to pay the price for the two sandwich's and then some but yes you can get this. Happy birthday.

T. Mc Donalds employee
>>
File: Mega-Chicken_h.png (314KB, 444x507px) Image search: [Google]
Mega-Chicken_h.png
314KB, 444x507px
>>8253554
Seems to be more of a saudi thing

http://www.mcdonaldsarabia.com/ksa-jeddah/en/product-nutrition-details.A-la-Carte.93.Chicken-Mega-Mac.html
>>
>>8250229
Haha in Australia they have touch screens where you can make custom orders without having to explain it all, I always order ridiculous bullshit like a filet o fish with a quarter pounder patty pineapple and lettuce
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.